anyone else waiting for AF to come?

nah ive gone 5-6 months without a my period b4... but i know im young so.. i was told it might of just not been reg yet ya no.. and it was during my exam year.. stressfull .. so i dunno... im scared to hear i dont ov on my own... i dont want that to hear that :( abit nervous about it

Hey hey,

Im still waiting but im pretty sure :witch: is on her way. I have a dull ache in my side and tbh i feel like everythings gonna fall out lol. fxd this is it xxx

I hope everything goes great, all the best and LOADS of BABY DUST :)

thanks pudiges :D, mossip, i think AF is on her way for me too.. i have such a pain on my sides and cramps below my belly button.. so i think that sounds like AF...

i hope this is it :) Fx hun :hugs:

I was so sure she was on her way but nooooooooooo all signs have gone AGAIN gutted :(. Fxd for u tho xx

awwwwww hun :hugs: i hope she shows her ugly face soon :flower: i just went to sleep was sooooo tired.. so i dunno if the witch is here yet.. hopefully..

:dust:

am due any day now 2mora or day after, I usually spot for days before she finally decided to appear but no spotting this month and very full breasts so fingers crossed shes gonna bugger off for 9 months and the stork will pay me a very appreciated visit! :thumbup:

:dust:

am due any day now 2mora or day after, I usually spot for days before she finally decided to appear but no spotting this month and very full breasts so fingers crossed shes gonna bugger off for 9 months and the stork will pay me a very appreciated visit! :thumbup:

OOOO i like the sound of that. Hope she comes to me instead of u hun lol xx

ok now i got like a flu :cry: i just want her to show her ugly face!! :cry: silly AF

ok now i got like a flu :cry: i just want her to show her ugly face!! :cry: silly AF

Aww not good at all.
I've had a dodgy tummy for bout a month now. U no the kind u get wen something bad is gonna happen :( xx

awwww hun.. ya know i get a dodgy stomach when im stressed... and i put my AF not showing due to stress.. i stress out more than i sud for lots of things lol soo... maybe you sud try some tabs to help calm you.. i went to holland and barrets and they gave me some relaxing tabs and i got some nice relaxing tea and it really helped my stomach and it sud help AF come.. maybe you cud try the same?

Ill have a nosey in tomoz but i'll just forget to take them :rofl:.
I've got ibs so im just overdosing on my meds for that hee hee. Hope your feeling beta soon luv xx

i just tested.. and got a BFN so AF needs to show up now :growlmad:
hope ur feeling better soon too.

hopefully we will get AF soon then oct :bfp: then june :baby: hehe that wud be so great :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->