Anyone else waiting for their first period after coming off the pill?

Im confused.. Lol so much to learn about your body signs but hard to know until you have hindsight...I noticed my CM seemed different and got a darker OPK that then went back to light. So I think I ovulated CD 19. Now today I have WAY more CM. I guess its kinda creamy...so is that normal for after O? Are u checking CM?

Yes i've been checking. definitely seems to coincide with different phased throughout my cycle. I'll let you know how I go throughout this month. There's so much to learn. i feel so stressed out with it I just want to get down to trying to conceive now. When are you starting to try? DH and I are starting in July - not long now!

Well because Iwas initially going to stay on the pill right uuntil we started TTC in April. Our date got thrown around a little. I started a TTC journal today though so I guess we are officially TTC now. :)

Good luck if you're trying now! DH doesn't want us to start until July! Boo!! I suppose not long to wait though now.

Im confused.. Lol so much to learn about your body signs but hard to know until you have hindsight...I noticed my CM seemed different and got a darker OPK that then went back to light. So I think I ovulated CD 19. Now today I have WAY more CM. I guess its kinda creamy...so is that normal for after O? Are u checking CM?

Yes i've been checking. definitely seems to coincide with different phased throughout my cycle. I'll let you know how I go throughout this month. There's so much to learn. i feel so stressed out with it I just want to get down to trying to conceive now. When are you starting to try? DH and I are starting in July - not long now!

Well because Iwas initially going to stay on the pill right uuntil we started TTC in April. Our date got thrown around a little. I started a TTC journal today though so I guess we are officially TTC now. :)

Thanks :) it will be here before you know it. I think my DH caved because his BFF just found out he is gonna be a daddy. Now DH has had a shift in attitude. He is so excited about it! Lol

Aw thats really cute. We'll be the first of our friends to have kids so no luck there! I've asked a few times whether we can just stop it with the condoms and just see but don't want to push my luck! I will wait! ha

Well, I am starting to get pretty depressed :-( I am now on CD42 after going off the pill (counting CD1 as the first day of withdrawel bleed) and no sign of AF :-( I thought I had OV pains around CD15 . . . but then EWCM w/ light brown discharge on CD25. Here we are CD42 and still nothing. I had really irregular periods 10 years ago before going on the pill, so I knew they may be irregular again . . . but I was hoping otherwise :-(

In other news DH has decided for whatever reason this last week to switch from condoms to the pullout method (which a couple of months ago, he was adamantly against -- "You know what they call people who use the pullout method? Parents!", was always his saying. I haven't got a clue what this is all about, but I won't argue (I wouldn't ming being pregnant sooner rather than later if there was an "oops").

I hope the rest of you are all well.:)

Hey! Have you been using OPK's or taking your temperature? I finally got a +opk on CD 35. So I'm now 6dpo. I felt absolutely terrible leading up to ovulation. Bad cramps, nausea, and just overall felt gross. Low and behold right after I ovulated I now feel fine besides a major breakout and sore boobs. So now I'm just waiting for AF or a BFP to come at the end of the month.

Hi! No, I have not been using OPKs. I have a Clearblue Fertility Monitor I will start using next cycle -- just waiting for AF to get here.

I would just recommend a healthy diet and taking your prentals. I actually think taking Omega 3 helped me! Evening Primerose Oil helps most people too. It is good for brain function, which your brain sends all the messages to get your body producing the right hormones....hope you get some answers soon!

Yes, I am not actually that great about remembering my folic acid and vitamins :blush: I have it as a goal to get better, but right now I probably take them on average only every other day.

I did take a test today just to be sure that no "oops" had happened and got a :bfn: (which I expected, so I wasn't really upset, but I can't say that there wasn't a tiny part of me that wasn't a bit disappointed, even though I know that it is not the plan to be pregnant yet).

Hi guys just thought let u guys no about me stopped talking pill Halloween last year I had withdrawral bleed on 2nd November and then nothing until the 15th April. I had bloods taken 1st April which showed low progestrogen but not sure if that was because I was going to have af exactly 2 weeks later. So my first cycle was 164 days :(

hi everyone :) just posting an update. I'm now on day 28 of my cycle with no signs of a period as of yet. Really hoping it comes within the next couple of days! I've been testing with boots ovulation tests but had no LH surge apparently but I think it might just be I tested at the wrong times etc :-(

How are you all doing? And how soon after your first real period was your next? xx

I just got my first real period! I ovulated on April 14th on CD35, according to a +opk, ewcm and a sustained temp rise which dropped the day before AF started. I hope this cycle is only 28 days though.

I just got my first real period! I ovulated on April 14th on CD35, according to a +opk, ewcm and a sustained temp rise which dropped the day before AF started. I hope this cycle is only 28 days though.

CONGRATULATIONS great news! I think I may have just got a positive OPK test... it's not fully dark matching the compare line but it's the darkest i've seen and pretty similar. Do you think this could be ovulation? I'm on CD28??

Could be getting close! What time of day do you test? I had ewcm the day before so tested at 9am and gotafaint line at then darker than control line at 1pm then back to light the next afternoon.

If you want something to compare to you can check my journal. I have pictures I know tmi but I think it would be helpful to compare your own symptoms with mine.

Hi Ladies. I am here at CD 62 with no sigh of AF :( I had cramping in lower left abdomen on CD56 but nothing since then. I am starting to get depressed, by I know it can take a really long time.

In good news, DH said we can TTC/NTNP now :D. I think we will just NTNP for now since we have no idea what my body is doing anyway.

That's great you are TTC! Sorry no AF yet...you may not know when you will ovulate but I found I could sure tell a difference after I ovulated! My skin broke out majorly/shiny skin and my nipples hurt. I also temp so I could see it was elevated...so maybe if you notice you have any of those symptoms you could be in the TWW! :hugs:

I know it's frustrating to have to wait, I ntnp over 80 days waiting for my first cycle. Like I've said before though I fell pregnant with ds very quickly after that.
Hopefully you will both get back to normal soon.
Xx

I am waiting for my period after going off the implanon! I've bought what I need to be prepared. Hoping it will be soon, then my partner and I can start trying ^_^

That's great you are TTC!

Thanks! I don't feel quite ready to leave the WTT boards yet . . . the TCC boards don't fit either, as we are not really trying or tracking anything yet, and the WTT forums have been my home (at least in terms of lurking/reading for so long) . . . plus threads like this one, I can relate to so well!

Sorry no AF yet...you may not know when you will ovulate but I found I could sure tell a difference after I ovulated! My skin broke out majorly/shiny skin and my nipples hurt. I also temp so I could see it was elevated...so maybe if you notice you have any of those symptoms you could be in the TWW! :hugs:

I think the only thing I have noticed different is my skin . . . when on birth control pills, I always had almost perfectly clear skin, but since going off them, it has been more oily and for the first time since being a young teenager, I had blemishes. In the last week, it has broken out badly (for me) -- not only on my face, either, but on my arms :shrug:. At this point I sort of have given up and I assume :witch: will come whenever it is time. I did test again today just to be sure (DH switched from condoms to pull-out method about 2-3 weeks ago), and got a :bfn: so now it is just waiting, waiting, waiting :coffee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->