Anyone else waiting for their first period after coming off the pill?

I'm on CD42. Had mild stomach cramps yesterday. When DH and I had BD last night I had some blood in my discharge so was really pleased it looked like my period was on the way. This morning thought it's not really there anymore apart from maybe a slight pink discharge... still got cramps thought so hoping that AF arrives today or tomorrow. If it does come within the next couple of days it's likely that the near positive LH surge I had on OPK on CD28 was actually ovulation so that would make me much happier.

Will update later/tomorrow when hopefully the witch has arrived.

Has anyone else had this where when your due for your period and have sex there is a bit of blood then it subsides but then returns?

x

Yes, most of my periods start like that, I spot for a few days lightly then get a couple of days of flow and then spotting again at the end xx

Has anyone else had this where when your due for your period and have sex there is a bit of blood then it subsides but then returns?

x

I've been wondering the same thing! When OH and I had sex a few days ago, I had some spotting and felt so encouraged that maybe AF was on it's way. He called it "angering the beast". :laugh2: Sadly, no sign of AF and I'm CD34.

Sending positive vibes to all of you, I know waiting around for AF is no fun at all.

I'm waiting as well.... I'm still hoping for a regular cycle after coming off the pill. Last time I stopped taking the pill my first couple of cycles were regular, after that my PCOS kicked in big time.
I did take a OPK a couple of days after my last AF on the pill which showed a thin line, so I assume that my LH is still a bit high? I hope this doesn't stop me from ovulating though. (It did make me spend A LOT of money on PCOS superfoods though.) How are you guys doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->