Anyone else waiting to TTC until May/June?! :]

Mannaa

Reaction score
Hi loves. I unfortunately miscarried last week at 6weeks and am devastated:nope:. Doctor told us to wait 2 cycles and then we can try. Anyone else waiting until May/June to try for a baby? I need buddies! :hugs:

Hi firstly I'm sorry for your loss :( I suffered a mmc in dec 2012 at 12 weeks but since have had a wonderful baby boy who is 4 weeks old :) I'm 41 , took me forever to find my Prince Charming after a long term relationship and subsequent heart break . So left ttc till the very last min lol.... I so want my LO to have a sibling so it means ttc sooner rather than later !!! Last two times it took us 4-5 months of trying that was using Opk and charting . So we are going to start tying again come May or June . I know sounds bonkers , LO,will only be 3-4 months old but the clock is ticking !!!! Lol

So sorry to hear about your loss :( *big hugs*

We are waiting until the end of June :)

So sorry for your loss! I can't even imagine going through that. Hubby and I will be starting TTC at the end of June for #1. We're going to the beach the last week of May so I don't want to go off of my pill until we get back.

We're ttc number 3 (second pregnancy) at end of May. Am so excited!!!!

So sorry for your loss!

We will start to try in May as well :flower: Cannot wait. I am still on the pill so I doubt we will even get pregnant this year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->