Anyone else waiting to TTC until May/June?! :]

Mannaa

Reaction score
Hi loves. I unfortunately miscarried last week at 6weeks and am devastated:nope:. Doctor told us to wait 2 cycles and then we can try. Anyone else waiting until May/June to try for a baby? I need buddies! :hugs:

Hi firstly I'm sorry for your loss :( I suffered a mmc in dec 2012 at 12 weeks but since have had a wonderful baby boy who is 4 weeks old :) I'm 41 , took me forever to find my Prince Charming after a long term relationship and subsequent heart break . So left ttc till the very last min lol.... I so want my LO to have a sibling so it means ttc sooner rather than later !!! Last two times it took us 4-5 months of trying that was using Opk and charting . So we are going to start tying again come May or June . I know sounds bonkers , LO,will only be 3-4 months old but the clock is ticking !!!! Lol

So sorry to hear about your loss :( *big hugs*

We are waiting until the end of June :)

So sorry for your loss! I can't even imagine going through that. Hubby and I will be starting TTC at the end of June for #1. We're going to the beach the last week of May so I don't want to go off of my pill until we get back.

We're ttc number 3 (second pregnancy) at end of May. Am so excited!!!!

So sorry for your loss!

We will start to try in May as well :flower: Cannot wait. I am still on the pill so I doubt we will even get pregnant this year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->