Anyone else waiting?

Yikes!
You need a "me" day where someone cooks, cleans, and trys to guilt that baby out!

Im surprised the doctor wont check your progress. My last two visits I was asked and I dont think i could of said yes any faster.

All presents are bought and wrapped. I made christmas cake, pudding, stuffing, veges prepped and frozen, meals planned and fridge/freezer stocked. The parsnips, green beans, tternut squashes and pumpkins were all home grown I've made stockings and various things like christmas napkin rings and loads of foods/chutneys/jams and made hampers as gifts for everyone. I've made some curtains and cushions etc also.

Good heavens, Ginger!! You've been busy busy busy!! I should probably follow suit... Yet here I sit eating cookies, haha! :dohh: Will your MW induce? Or are you waiting for baby to pick their birthday? This is a little selfish, but I'm glad to see someone else is at their due date or past and still posting... I feel like everyone else has gone off and had their babes without me! :nope:
:

I have sweep today. Induction booked for Thursday. Although this morning I had a bloody show so hopefully things are heading in right direction and sweep might actually be of use to get things going.
Good luck yourself. I didn't go this 'late' wwith dd although I know we conceived later in cycle with this one and her so I suppose not surprising.

All my fingers and toes crossed for you Ginger!

I found out my due date buddy has her induction date set up already and im slightly jealous , lol.

All my fingers and toes crossed for you Ginger!

I found out my due date buddy has her induction date set up already and im slightly jealous , lol.

Back from midwife. Sweep done. I'm 3-4 cm. Cervix very soft and spongy. Head right there, literally right there apparently. So basically if contractions don't kick in between now and induction then they should just go straight to breaking waters so could be fairly short.

Ooo sounds perfect! I hope I have some good news today too. xxx

Can I join? I'm not due til Christmas Eve but everyone keeps saying inspiring things like "still here?" "Still pregnant?!?" Etc.

My first was 9 days over and my second had come by now so in total limbo. Cervix has been effaced and soft for weeks but still 2cm deep so mw couldn't get to internal os to do a sweep on Saturday - got another booked for this Saturday.

I've been in prelabour for weeks - losing plug, Braxton hicks, vomiting and nausea, lots of pressure and yet nothing. Got bad PGP, thrush and now a cold with a cough and laryngitis. Just want to sleep all the time but preschool has broken up now so got DD home and DS finishes school on Thursday.

Presents are wrapped, baby stuff is sorted, everything is done. Just waiting...

Hey Kitten and welcome to the waiting game lol :). Hopefully one of us at some point is gonna be having their baby soon.

Youre more than welcome to join! Im not due until new years eve but im impatient. Lol

Ginger, sounds like youre finally nearing the end! Woo!

I keep dreaming im starting labor only to wake up to nada...sigh. In other news my kitten is up my butt and will not leave my sight. She has to stay put up with all the decorations so when I leave the bedroom she tries to rip open the door. Anyone else have crazy animals?

I mean shes always been attached since we rescued her but this last week shes become a demon.

Had my 3rd sweep. Cervix fully effaced, soft and forwards. Baby fully engaged, 3cm dilated and waters bulging... next apt Friday. Am currently bouncing like a madman on my ball.

Bounce, bounce away!

Lol, its so exciting being so close.

I have my next appointment tomorrow at 38 weeks. Hopefully theyll let me know where little man is at, I swear hes breech, and if my cervix has dilated any. I cant believe im excited for someone to poke around my lady bits.

(only read first post) One of the best things to do at this point is to make sure you're well rested at all times. You never know when you'll go into labor, so if it's in the middle of the night, it helps that you're not starting out exhausted.

Ooh bounce on that ball, sounds very favourable!

(only read first post) One of the best things to do at this point is to make sure you're well rested at all times. You never know when you'll go into labor, so if it's in the middle of the night, it helps that you're not starting out exhausted.

If I rest anymore ill go into a coma, lol.

Today I couldnt force myself out of bed until well into the afternoon. I had a rough night sleeping but thats not uncommon but this morning I just kept falling back asleep after being awake for a moment.

Bounce, bounce away!

Lol, its so exciting being so close.

I have my next appointment tomorrow at 38 weeks. Hopefully theyll let me know where little man is at, I swear hes breech, and if my cervix has dilated any. I cant believe im excited for someone to poke around my lady bits.

:rofl: I know, I actually said to my MW the words "harder" earlier :blush: :rofl: Nearly wet myself from laughing!

I had my first at 39 weeks this time and cervix was favourable so have hope :flower:

Okk ladies soo today I did some minor nesting to pass the time away. I did sneak a nap in but I couldn't sleep for too long smh lol.

MrsVenn, good luck with the bouncing. I've honestly never bounced on a ball during pregnancy lol.

Having really strong period pains but no pattern that I can make out but boy are they ouchy.

Haha, I love my ball, it's become my best friend.

If I rest anymore ill go into a coma, lol.

Today I couldnt force myself out of bed until well into the afternoon. I had a rough night sleeping but thats not uncommon but this morning I just kept falling back asleep after being awake for a moment.

Good, then you're doing it right ;). Also be sure to exercise regularly! Hopefully you also have a freezer full of food. Good luck waiting. I hope you don't go past your due date ;)

Having really strong period pains but no pattern that I can make out but boy are they ouchy.

Haha, I love my ball, it's become my best friend.

That's a bummer esp since they hurt. I hate when that happens lol. Maybe I need to invest in a ball cus everyone's always saying how their bouncing on theirs hahaha .

Contractions kicked in 3 hrs ago, every 8 mins. Hospital not interested yet despite being half hour away. Apparently I sound too calm... So wide a wake whilst DH and DD sleep. Choccie calling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->