Anyone else want to lose weight before TTC?

Hi and welcome, will you be following a specific diet? There is a couple of us on slimming world x

Hi! I'm not following a specific diet, just counting calories which worked last time and I'm hoping it will again this time too! :)

Woohoo, I ran 8 miles this morning. I've only lost about 1kg/2lb in the last month, which is a bit of a bummer, since I guess I'd like to lose maybe 5kg more before February and with Thanksgiving and Christmas and winter in general that's going to be tough if I'm only making progress at 1kg/month!

Hi! I'm not following a specific diet, just counting calories which worked last time and I'm hoping it will again this time too! :)

Welcome :D I'm doing the same just counting calories, how many do you tend to have each day when dieting?

I used to have 1200 and I lost weight very fast but found that it wasn't good at all for my milk supply with me still breastfeeding. I've upped it to around 1700-1800 calories while doing lots of walking and kettlebell workouts and it seems to work :)

Good luck with your weight loss! :)

I used to have 1200 and I lost weight very fast but found that it wasn't good at all for my milk supply with me still breastfeeding. I've upped it to around 1700-1800 calories while doing lots of walking and kettlebell workouts and it seems to work :)

Good luck with your weight loss! :)

Thank you :flower: Good luck to you also :)

That is the amount I like to have around 1,200 calories, I lose quite quickly at first.

MyFitnessPal recommends 1280 cal/day for me. Well it started at 1350 cal/day but then I lost a few pounds and it reduced me. D'oh! :haha:

Just been having a chat with hubby about what to do this cycle and I'm getting the impression he actually wants to wtt until we go on honeymoon. It's coming across that he's really scared of something going wrong while we're over there :nope: So it looks like I may very well be here for the next 6.5 months :dohh:

It probably seems daft getting upset, but I was so excited about moving to ttc next month. I guess it does make sense, however disappointing it is :sad1:

Looks like i'll be putting some weight on! In utter shock and just cannot believe it.

Hope to see you all over there with me very soon xx I'll keep popping in as i think you girls are awesome and are an inspiration to anyone trying to lose weight.

:kiss:

Looks like i'll be putting some weight on! In utter shock and just cannot believe it.

Hope to see you all over there with me very soon xx I'll keep popping in as i think you girls are awesome and are an inspiration to anyone trying to lose weight.

:kiss:

awwwww :happydance: congratulations <3

Just been having a chat with hubby about what to do this cycle and I'm getting the impression he actually wants to wtt until we go on honeymoon. It's coming across that he's really scared of something going wrong while we're over there :nope: So it looks like I may very well be here for the next 6.5 months :dohh:

Oh sweetie I've only just seen this, feel really insensitive now :dohh: .. I'm sorry about your OH, hope he changes his mind. Could he just be nervous about it all? :hugs::hugs:

Oh sweetie I've only just seen this, feel really insensitive now :dohh: .. I'm sorry about your OH, hope he changes his mind. Could he just be nervous about it all? :hugs::hugs:

Nooooo don't feel insensitive hun :hugs: honestly I'm over the moon for you and you have every right to share your excitement. Please, please, please don't feel bad

I honestly think he's scared about something going wrong in a foreign country and I don't think he'd be able to relax properly if I was pregnant when we go. It's his honeymoon just as much as mine, so he totally deserves to relax and enjoy it. At least this way I get to go on the quad bike safari and have a few drinks while we're there :rofl:

It's sweet that he feels that way :hugs: quad bike safari sounds amazing! Thank you for being so lovely xx

It's sweet that he feels that way :hugs: quad bike safari sounds amazing! Thank you for being so lovely xx

I think he's looking forward to a fortnight of relaxing in the sun, even though he plans on watching some of the world cup :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->