Anyone else want to lose weight before TTC?

Hiya, i forgot I posted in here.

I got my half stone award on slimming world this week and since then I've been ravenous and wanted to eat everything in sight. Just realised im due on so there is my answer :(

Hop i at least manage a little half a lb loss this week in slimming world.

Don't worry I am the same around that time Hun :hugs:

I have well and truly fell of the wagon :cry:

I have just started to get over a horrendous cold :( so hopefully start to pick back up this week.

I have eaten half a bag of popcorn, loads of mikado, belvita breakfast biscuits, 3 hobnobs, banana & muller light as my 'snacks' today!!!! Been an animal, so expecting a gain! :'(

I'm not going to weigh myself till the weekend - we just got back from our mini holiday and you could say that I stuffed myself on food and wine so goodness knows what I have gained :dohh:

it's all this cold weather, I swear it affects your appetite!

I agree the cold makes me want comforting food :(

I definitely messed up my diet this thanksgiving, I gained 3lbs in 2 days!!:nope: thinking Im just going to continue my diet after Christmas is over, there's no point in losing all that weight just to gain it back and get more stretch marks lol:dohh:
how are you ladies?

7lb gain here :dohh:

going to do some food planning today and get back on the wagon properly as of tomorrow once we've done a food shop :)

I feel like I need comfort food today! I had a dream we were arguing with our FS and I ended up getting into a fist fight with him :rofl: it must be my subconscious predicting things to come!

Don't be too hard on yourselves ladies! It it the holidays! Since getting back to wanting to lose more, I have been up and down the same 3 pounds in this past month. I am not stressing it TOO much until after the new year being I just quit smoking as well so I expect a gain.

Jan 3rd I get my IUD removed so I can start tracking my cycles for 3/4 months TTC...so that should be interesting having :witch: again after 2 years....and trying to moniter my weight at the same time.

UGG. Why can't I be like DH and be able to fart and lose 10 pounds? :haha:

Keep on trucking ladies! I been losing since Nov of 2009 and still slowly going...I fell on the wagon so many times, I am suprised I can walk still...

Just ordered the tefal actifry to try and open up some more meal possibilities :D I can't cook chips/wedges in the oven as they're always hard, so hopefully this will help. Lots of ladies on a slimming world page on fb seem to think they're fab :happydance:

I put on 5lb over Thanksgiving. :cry: But presumably it's mostly bloat/water weight, since I don't know if it's actually possible to put on 5lb in 4 days! But now I've been back for two days and it's sticking around...

Grrr! I want it gone again by Christmas! Three weeks! COME ON!!!

deegilbert - that's great news that you've given up smoking :) it sounds like you're going through a plateau I'm sure it'll start to come off more consistently soon.

my mum has an actifry and I really like it :thumbup:

Melly - you're right you can't put on weight that quickly for only 4 days it would have taken you over a week at the very least, it's probably just bloating/water weight

afm - I have a dentist appointment today which is making not having an appetite easy :sick:

Just ordered the tefal actifry to try and open up some more meal possibilities :D I can't cook chips/wedges in the oven as they're always hard, so hopefully this will help. Lots of ladies on a slimming world page on fb seem to think they're fab :happydance:

They are fab Emmy, make the best chips ever!

So excited, it's hopefully getting delivered today, I saw a delicious breakfast recipe that can be made in it - sausage, bacon, cubed potato, mushroom, beans and tomatoes, all in the one pot :D

Really want to crack on with the weight loss and really stick to slimming world as I've just looked at my ticker and we have 6 months until we start ttc properly again, I think I worked it out as 22 weigh ins after christmas until we fly out :blush:

Well 2lb have come off so far so now only 3lb up from this time last week! Still annoyed though. Hopefully in another week I'll be back to where I was.

There are SO MANY holiday parties and chances to eat yummy food in the next few weeks. And because it's getting colder my body is like YES EAT ALL THE THINGS. Sigh. I do really well if I have to source my own food, but if someone puts a spread in front of me I don't seem to have the self control to pick some healthy things and walk away.

I refuse to step on the scale again until after the holidays. We're going to my parents' house again for Christmas, and my mother cooks an even bigger feast than what she does on Thanksgiving. It's a lost cause for now. :haha:

Whose idea was it to make food such a big part of holidays? (At least the candy around Valentine's Day is easier to resist than turkey smothered in gravy!)

It is really difficult this time of year!

It is my SW Christmas meal out tonight, at least we can all indulge together :)

I've lost 3lb so far of my 7lb gain :happydance: I'm really trying hard with slimming world this week and it seems to be paying off :yipee:

Had a dream last night that I was pregnant and gave birth to a baby boy. It was one of those dreams where everything feels so real :nope: I really wish my ttc date would hurry up and get here :dohh:

Losing weight this time of year is just so hard!
I know I've put a bit more on!
I love baking, which is not helping!

I've been trying so hard to avoid baking, but my mum keeps on that she wants me to make some home made mince pies :dohh:

Just had a brief chat with hubby about how I'm feeling about our ttc date being so far away and he says we'll have a proper talk on monday about us maybe starting ttc next cycle :xmas1: :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->