Anyone else want to lose weight before TTC?

Yeah I do, but I get bored as I seem to always make the same things.. Might look into new healthier recipes. This morning has started well, I weighed out my cereal (fruit & fibre) and I am planning on a cuppa soup for lunch. Maybe some fruit for snacking.

Thanks hun xx

Search for the sticky chicken recipe on the slimming world website, we add chinese 5 spice to it and it's just like the sauce on spare ribs, so, so yummy and you just need to syn the honey that you use :happydance:

Whats everyone's lunch plans today? :munch:

I've just had a ham & mayo (light) wholemeal sandwich with a bag of hula hoops.

:flower:

I grabbed some marmite on toast as I forgot to sort lunch out before we came down to my mum's, so think I will make a big veggie omlette for dinner tonight :)

I had quorn sausages, mushrooms and beans.

Having oven baked meatballs for tea!

Hey there:hi: I also gained alot during my pregnancy(70lbs:wacko:) and since have lost about 35-40lbs of it but I have tons of loose skin so Im going to work on toning and losing alittle more weight before ttc. My goal is to be around 140 which is less then I was even pre-pregnancy(I was 145 before) its a hard goal but Im pretty determined so here's to hoping:thumbup: goodluck to you all:hugs:

Hello!
Hello:flower: how are you?

back on it 10000% today lol, think food is going to pan out like this

Breakfast - currently munching my way through a tub of strawberries
Lunch - ham cheese and tomato toastie on wholemeal bread
Snack - bag of cinnamon grahams to go
Dinner - chicken stir fry (without the noodles) and some stir fry sauce
Snack - think I'm going to treat myself to a milky hot chocolate :D

Good meal plan chick :)

My day started with 2 slices of wholemeal toast with marg... Lunch is either soup or a sandwich, and tea tonight i'm thinking spag bol with lean mince and wholemeal pasta. My treat will be a gingerbread latte :blush:

Had a cheeky weigh this morning (as you do!) and i'm a pound down so far this week... 2 and a bit more and i'm in the next stone bracket :happydance:

xx

Great menu's ladies!

I aren't a morning eater, so I tend to have a large lunch (usually a cooked breakfast) then a late large tea, we are having beef stew tonight from one of my SW recipe books!

All those little pounds count toward our TTC goal :)

My weigh in is tonight so fingers crossed :)

Good luck at WI hun xx

Gosh i got so hungry just now, so i'm sat eating some dried fruit :)

x

Good luck for tonight CarlyP :)

Well done on the extra lb down LittleMinx :D

I don't weigh in until monday, though that will depend on how I feel as if I put too much pressure on myself I end up weighing almost everyday :dohh:

Good luck for tonight CarlyP :)

Well done on the extra lb down LittleMinx :D

I don't weigh in until monday, though that will depend on how I feel as if I put too much pressure on myself I end up weighing almost everyday :dohh:

Thanks!

I weigh every morning :dohh:

Thanks!

I weigh every morning :dohh:

I was doing as well, but then getting way too worked up if for some reason the numbers hadn't gone done :dohh: So I hid the scales and have been doing loads better since then with not putting so much pressure on myself

I've decided just now that if I try to tone up my abs and glutes I can be preoccupied until TTC time and will look better too! haha My goal is to lose inches but about 5lb would be good too.

I'm struggling with this atm. I lost 2st ready to ttc in Jan 14 but web had to delay a tad and I have another st I'd like to lose but I'm going yo at the moment, I can't get myself motivated to lose any with over a year to go and I comfort eat when I'm bored, miserable or its winter and I have ask the at the moment. 0 motivation.

I've decided just now that if I try to tone up my abs and glutes I can be preoccupied until TTC time and will look better too! haha My goal is to lose inches but about 5lb would be good too.

I don't think I have a chance of toning up, 3 c-sections have made sure of that. :haha: x

I'm struggling with this atm. I lost 2st ready to ttc in Jan 14 but web had to delay a tad and I have another st I'd like to lose but I'm going yo at the moment, I can't get myself motivated to lose any with over a year to go and I comfort eat when I'm bored, miserable or its winter and I have ask the at the moment. 0 motivation.

I find motivation is my biggest problem, trying to be good this week and so far so good. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->