Anyone else want to lose weight before TTC?

Morning ladies...

It seems my days of waiting are over, we have decided to TTC now :happydance: I am going to continue with trying to loose weight, so hope you don't mind me sticking around in this thread with you?

x

Morning ladies...

It seems my days of waiting are over, we have decided to TTC now :happydance: I am going to continue with trying to loose weight, so hope you don't mind me sticking around in this thread with you?

x

WooHoo!!

Of course you can stick around!

Sending lots of :dust: your way!! x

:happydance: well done on the loss CarlyP :D as long as it goes down that's the main thing :D

Thank you :hugs:

I've had one of those mornings where i'm just not that hungry.. Had 1 slice of wholemeal toast with honey and that filled me up. Lunch is more than likely going to be scrambled eggs.

xx

Don't force yourself to eat if you're not hungry, I'm sure it'll even itself out later on in the day :)

I've had a bowl of porridge with some berries chucked on top and I'm going to finally get round to making that stir fry for lunch that I've been on about :rofl:

I don't eat in a morning, I never have time, I usually have 'brunch' around 11am then that does me until tea!

What are your plans for Halloween? We are having a little tea party, going to make cupcakes with the kids but I will not eat them!!!!

No plans here, my DS has ASD and sensory disorder. So people dressed up and all the stuff that goes with Halloween scare him too much. So just a normal day and a night of hiding from trick or treaters :(

We've done some bags in case we get any trick or treaters, but other than that it's going to be a night in front of the tv I think. I'm going to cook a nice meal (slimming world kfc chicken, rice and salad) as hubby has been on nights for the past 2 nights

Have either of you tried the diet coke chicken? I've seen the video of the guy making it and it looks nice, but the thought of cooking with coke just seems a bit odd :lol:

Yeah I made it last time I did slimming world and it's quite nice :D

I'm going to try mixing in chinese 5 spice next time I make it to see if it turns out similar to that sticky chicken recipe

I haven't tried that how do you make it?? Also the KFC chicken, does it taste like the real deal?!

https://www.slimmingeats.com/blog/slimming-eats-kfc-style-feast#.UnJALvm-2So

It doesn't taste exactly the same, but pretty close :)

I don't soak the chicken in milk, I dip it in egg and then roll in the herbs and spices mixture, also I use dry smash instead of bread as I normally use my hexb during the day

https://www.slimmingeats.com/blog/slimming-eats-kfc-style-feast#.UnJALvm-2So

It doesn't taste exactly the same, but pretty close :)

I don't soak the chicken in milk, I dip it in egg and then roll in the herbs and spices mixture, also I use dry smash instead of bread as I normally use my hexb during the day

Also trying this lol!

I miss KFC so much!

If you go on www.slimmingeats.com there's quite a few recipes on there, I got loads of food inspiration yesterday :happydance:

I seriously love slimming world, I made the magic pancakes this morning with a side of mixed berries and it was so delicious :D

Hi

I want to lose a couple of stone before TTC. I'm going to start swimming again soon, and am going to take my dogs to agility, so that should be some exercise.

But, I never know what to cook. I'm not a bad cook; I cook my mum and sister a bunch of things to freeze at their house. But, I live on my own and have only a small fridge and tiny freezer so can't freeze much. So I don't tend to cook for myself at home.

Does anyone have any suggestions of things which cook easily for one? I eat any veg etc but I don't like eggs (as eggs - they're good in cakes!) or red meat, so that kind of limits my options.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->