Anyone else want to lose weight before TTC?

Thanks Carlyp :flower:

Today had same breakfast and dinner and thinking might have for tea: cabbage and leek, 2 quorn burgers (80 calories each) and Tesco's healthy choice mash.

I have over come 2 of my husband's remarks of getting a take away last night and getting dinner from the bakery just, he's doing the dieting also but it's hard when he plants the idea of tempting foods, but at least I resisted lets hope I keep it up. :)

Hiya girls. How are we all?

I'm full of a cold but still trying to be good. No breakfast today, but had soup for lunch with 1 slice of wholemeal bread. Might have jackets for tea.

xx

Hope you're feeling better soon LittleMinx

Really bad day here food wise, way too much chocolate and crisps :dohh: It's just been a horrendous afternoon, 2 of my mum's dogs got into a fight, which turned into all 6 dogs in the house joining in :dohh: So my brother's gf, myself and another of my mum's carers all had to pile on and separate the 2 that had kicked off, I'm still shaking :rofl:

So back on it tomorrow, going to have a VERY good day

Brekkie - porridge and banana
Lunch - ham, cheese and tomato toastie
Dinner - am thinking ham and mushroom omlette
Snacks - will be fruit and I might treat myself to a light version of an eton mess, not sure yet

Thanks hun... I'm feeling worse by the hour! Hopefully it will be gone in a few days.

Don't beat yourself up about today, we all have off days :hugs: Tomorrows meal plan looks good. Hope you are ok? xx

Thanks hun... I'm feeling worse by the hour! Hopefully it will be gone in a few days.

Don't beat yourself up about today, we all have off days :hugs: Tomorrows meal plan looks good. Hope you are ok? xx

Have you got any cold/flu stuff in like lemsip?

Yeah I'm ok, oddly enough I'm not beating myself up about it, which is something I would normally have done.

Can't wait for friday, finally getting my hair cut :happydance:

I have read not to take it (lemsip) around ovulation as it affects cm! So plain old paracetamol for me. Think I'm getting ov pains too, so I'm basically falling apart lol.

Ooh what you having done to your hair?

xx

I have read not to take it (lemsip) around ovulation as it affects cm! So plain old paracetamol for me. Think I'm getting ov pains too, so I'm basically falling apart lol.

Ooh what you having done to your hair?

xx

ahhh I didn't know that, but you could try boiling up sugar free lemonade, with some honey and fresh lemon juice in, that might help. I used to do it as lemsip makes me gag and it tastes loads better and definitely soothed my throat.

This is pretty much what I want doing, my hair is too long at the moment to do anything with, so going shorter again is going to be fab :happydance:

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-67oQfKQQpcc/T9kblAudgTI/AAAAAAAAAgw/_BSx4XgNYhY/s1600/235313149249672365_rRG6pNV8_c.jpg

Thanks hun I'll try that... WOW to the hair, that's gorgeous x

Hello ladies!

Minx hope your feeling better, lots of vitamin C huni x

Emmy wow to the hair! Woot woo ;)

How have you found bonfire night? My lovely mum made me some pumpkin soup was delish!

Can't wait for weigh in tomorrow all I keep thinking is its an extra bit off toward TTC!!! :happydance::happydance:

I've actually spent the evening in and luckily the dog hasn't been too bad, he's not even barked at the fireworks, though he did tilt his head to one side when there a high pitched squealing one going off :rofl:

I've just changed the bedding on our bed and had a shower, there's nothing better than getting into a freshly made bed when you're all squeaky clean. I've found I'm a bit of a bedding snob, it's got to be super soft or I can't settle at all :dohh:

Ohhh I fancy pancakes again, so think I might do some of the sw ones for brekkie in the morning, though it looks like I'll be using one of the coconut muller lights so hopefully that turns out ok

Ooohhhh that soup sounds yummy CarlyP. Good luck for weigh in in the morning :D

Hello ladies!

Minx hope your feeling better, lots of vitamin C huni x

Emmy wow to the hair! Woot woo ;)

How have you found bonfire night? My lovely mum made me some pumpkin soup was delish!

Can't wait for weigh in tomorrow all I keep thinking is its an extra bit off toward TTC!!! :happydance::happydance:

Thank you sweetie x my OH is taking tomorrow off to look after me as I've got worse over the day and can't imagine doing the school run in the morning. Might get him to buy me some pure orange juice. Good luck with weigh in tomorrow xx

Emmy I agree... There is nothing better than fresh sheets xx

Can I join you ladies? :flower: Losing weight is one of the main reasons why DH & I are holding off on TTC #2. I weigh about 180 lbs right now & would like to lose 60 before getting pregnant. We're planning a home birth for the next babe so I want to be as healthy as possible!

Hey CMarie, of course you can join us :hugs:

Urgh! Girls i am so full of a flu bug and feel so so ill... I think this month can be classed as a miss as i am due to ov this weekend! The kids are off to school and i am going to spend the day in bed.

Good luck tonight Carly :kiss:

xx

Welcome cmarie :)

Aw minx lots of rest hun :( hope you feel a bit better today xx

Well I managed to lose 3.5lb, I got my 1.5stone award, club 10 and slimmer of the week! Safe to say I am beaming :)

Closer and closer ladies!!

How are you all? X

Way to go chick! You are doing amazingly.

I'm still feeling shocking :( .. Hope to be on the up tomorrow, but not holding out much hope. xx

Way to go chick! You are doing amazingly.

I'm still feeling shocking :( .. Hope to be on the up tomorrow, but not holding out much hope. xx

Poor you :( are you taking anything to help? Xx

:( so fed up with myself, I'm really struggling to get back on track with the dieting. You would think that TTC would be enough motivation to stick to dieting but no. :(

Sorry ladies just on a downer at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->