Anyone else wishing they could put up decorations NOW!!

wtbmummy

Reaction score
I am such a Christmas crazy that dh often has to remind me and keep me in check :haha:
But I so wish I could get all the decorations up on 1st November. I know Im Christmas mad but I cant help it. I have already got them out and had a sort through now I just want to get it all up and br living in santas grotto again!!
At the same time though its going way to quick now and there is so much to be done around the house BEFORE the decorations can start going up.
I am full of flu though so I barely survive the day with my toddler let alone getting stuff done too :cry:
Im just to impateint!!

I'm dying to do them! December feels like ages away :haha:

:haha:
Ages but it's November a week today :happydance:

Having a big clear out of our bedroom over half term so I can tash some more presents :haha:
Having a winter clearout always helps me feel Christmasy :winkwink:
May start poping the odd Christmas decoration up here n there :winkwink:

Bit worried this year as ds is older I'm worried he will try n get to the tree and other decorations and pull it all down :dohh:

Glad I'm not the only one. :D DH would kill me though. We did browse the Christmas decorations that were out a Kmart today while out shopping. DH rolled his eyes at me. I was good though and resisted buying anything.

Yep I would love to! Were moving though somewhere between 10th nov and 5th dec... I have sneaked a few little bits up though xx

So glad its not just me!! :haha:

Last night we were talking about all things Christmas and dh said "you know what you can do next weekend though" I just looked at him puzzled and he went "oh prob still a bit early for christmas decorations" :rofl:

So glad hes christmas crazy too :winkwink: so we said we will put everything up last weekend in November!! However I will start adding the odd bits to the fireplace here n there :winkwink::haha:

Now the clocks have changed I feel even more Christmasy. Oh and its only 7weeks until my mum and sister areive for South Africa!! Sooooo excited!!!

YES! I took the kids to pick their annual disney decoration (its become a tradition for us now lol) and i just wanna get that tree out!

I'm going to try and hold off as long as I can as I find sometimes I get sick of it before Christmas comes :shock: I Know... crazy right? :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->