Anyone else with a 12 week scan around 30th of Jan?

squirrel.

Happy mummy of three
Reaction score
Hi ladies,

It's a month countdown now till my 12 week scan. I've already had a sneaky scan at 7 weeks because I wanted to check everything was okay before telling family, so I've already seen this little one with its strong little heartbeat, but I do love the 12 week scan. I loved it with my son, he was bouncing all over the place and moving his jaw up and down like he was eating. It was so sweet!

Anyone else got their scan around the 30th?

x

I'll be 12 weeks on 30th but I've not even received a call from my midwife! My doctor referred me to the hospital too and given the speed at which the midwife is responding, I'll probably hear from the hospital first.

Hey, I'll be 12 weeks on January 31st so I'm hoping my scan will be about then too! But I don't see the midwife until Friday so I don't have it booked yet. If I don't get one on time I'm going to pay for a private one so I can check baby's ok before I announce it to my family. This is my first baby so I'm really excited about my first ever scan!

It can be so frustrating waiting for them to contact you! I only waited 10 days or so, but as I was contacted the day after my GP referred me by phone with my son, those 10 days dragged by. I was also a bit annoyed that my GP told me they do booking in appointments at this hopsital (different to the one with my son) between 7 to 8 weeks, but my booking in appointment is when I'm past 10 weeks. It's not a big deal, but I was 10 weeks with my son and was hoping for an earlier booking in appointment this time - it made it all seem so real last time and I was hoping for that a bit earlier this time. I imagine it's because Christmas/New Year have interfered with their timings.

x

Julz27 - Scans are amazing!!! And congrats on your first pregnancy. With my son he was an unexpected surprise when I was ill on the pill. We didn't know when he was conceived, so I had lots of early scans to check the pregnancy was viable and to date it. I had already booked my own private scan for 7 weeks for the same reason (to get an accurate date), as I didn't know the NHS would give me one. I still went to it as my mum was staying and I thought she might like to come. Then for some reason the EPU had offered me a follow-up dating scan at 10 weeks, which I wasn't going to say no to :) . All in all, by the time I went to my 12 week scan we'd had 4 scans already. This time has been quite a shock, I miss having all those scans! Nothing compared to the 12 week scan though. It was such a lovely experience.

x

I got mine on the 22nd Jan where I will be exactly bang on 12 weeks :) so excited xx

I'll be 12 weeks on the 28th so I'm hoping my scan will be around then :) Got my booking in appointment with the midwife tomorrow so my referral will go through then and I shall be postie stalking for a letter!

5th February is mine! The fact it's not in the next month (January) is killing me!

I got mine 23rd of jan when i will be exactly 12 weeks. Cant wait to see baby for the first time

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->