Anyone else with late AF and BFN? Come and join me!

Thanks Jake+1! Sorry you are still hanging on. Hopefully we'll get somewhere soon! Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Sorry you other ladies have found yourself in this situation, it's not fun! Clee, I have that cm too, sometimes I can feel it so much I run to the loo expecting AF to be there in all her glory! I'm cramping a bit too, and the other day I had shooting pains like ov although I hope thats not it cos hubby wasn't here to BD!

Seasaw, don't forget to let us know how u get on!

:dust: for everyone! x

i'm still waiting now on cd49. I have sore gums. Not sure if that can be counted as a symptom?, i think i may be clutching at straws!. I wonder if anyone has found out they are pregnant a couple of months in.

Welp.... guess I can join you ladies in here!! :lol:

I'm 2 days late, no sign of AF coming anytime, I'm convinced AF will come Friday or at the weekend. Always have sore boobs two days before AF shows, but no sign of sore boobs....

I hope we all get the outcome we want!!! :D
:dust:

CD 38, had a perfect 28 day first cycle of the BCP so thought I would be one of the lucky ones but guess im not.

I had period pains when period was due but then nothing. Had pain in left ovary a couple of days ago. Tested a couple of days after I thought I was due and BFN.

Definately don't think im prg as no symptoms. Might go and get another test but they are so flipping expensive x

Forget what I just said..... I'm out... AF just freaking showed up :cry:

can i join in? i have had no AF since june :cry: just tested again and sure enough :bfn: :cry: its so frustrating i just want something to happen, i wantAF to hurry up :(

Hi there all, well another bfn this morning I think that actually makes it my 20th :bfn: for this cycle alone - ha ha. Now 14 days late for af but off to doc this arvo.

Babyhopes10 - of course you can join in, not that its a group you probably want to join - ha ha - us girls in limbo - or are we in some realm of hell!?! :rofl:

hpjaggeed - sorry :witch: got ya but stay positive for next cycle, got have a turn sometime!

walks26 - yes they are so stupidly expensive, I think I may just have to take out a second mortgage on my house to buy some for next cycle!

and carrie29 - you clutch at those straws girl, I am, I thinks its the only thing keeping us sane - the stuff we imagine or think we imagine or is it there?!? Sane - ok not so much! Ha ha

Linziloo, I'm starting to think we will spend the rest of our lives in limbo - feels like we have already both been here an eternity! Thats it I've decided our next test will be :bfp: ( wishful thinking again)

I thought last night that maybe I'll just stop testing cause I'm never gonna get a bfp and I'll just wait 9 months and see if I have a baby, :rofl: but then I thought there has to be a day where a bfn stops being a bfn and magically becomes a bfp. Hoping that day is very soon for all of us!

:dust: to all

x

i have such bad pains :( like AF is meant to come now.. but nothing yet but its very painful :cry:... i sick of testin while waiting for AF.. i not gonna test anymore lol...
thanks jake+1 :D

Hi there, i am 2 weeks late....always have 28 day cycles...have done a test last night and this morning...both BFN!!!! dont know whats going on...having min hot flushes, increased cervical discharge, feeling very hungry, very tired and light headed!!! dont know whats going on!!!!

hi girls :)

im also 2/3days late...i have mine around the 14/15 og everymonth, an as you can see its the 17th so im a couple of days late. :shrug: im not normal late but hey it could just be my silly hormones playing nasty games with my head :growlmad::wacko:

i have sore swollen breast and no other sides but always seem hungry and emotional but hey thats just being a woman lol :thumbup:

but ill keep you guys posted if the red :devil: gets here or not :thumbup:

this is a good thread cos so many of us go through this....and us gal are the only ones that can actually help and makes us feel better. fingers crossed :) xx

Have completely run out of PMA today. Fed up of this waiting, could AF not just arrive if I'm not gonna get my BFP this month? Boo!

Waiting on my FRERs in the post, should have been here today. I'm clutching at staws - praying that the ebay cheap tests I have been using are dud and I have actually been pregnant the whole time! Will have no more straws to clutch at if FRER says neg. Except the CB digi I bought too :rofl: POAS addict?! ME?! :rofl:

Been thinking about the cramps I had been having. Those have disappeared since I went to the loo (TMI, sorry). So I have no symptoms left. Except my headache (does that count?)

babydeabreu - I had the hungry and emotional at a few days late too. Have you tested?

Jake+1 - Thanks for the PMA. Wish it would come true! Don't forget to let us know how you got on at the dr. Hope they didn't tell you to "wait and see". That would mean more money on HPTs! They have become a part of my budget every month now - car insurance, food shopping, electricity, HPTs :rofl: What are we like?!

:dust: to everyone x

Lots of PMA to you and all of us!!

I feel a bit like you today, CD50 today!!. My symptoms have gone too, the only one is that i am bloated, but feel permantly bloated lately oh and i nearly fainted earlier, but that's because i had eaten lunch!..

Sometimes it just makes you want to scream. IC's are saying BFN, this mornings was a faint line, but after staring at it for hours i don't think i can see any pink so it must be another evap! :nope:

Thanks for the PMA. Just feeling a bit under the weather today, headache, bloated and missing hubby.

I don't think I have had an evap before but they sound horrid! I'm not even sure what CD I am on now, I'm just thinking of it as 11 DAYS LATE. Maybe would make me feel better if I worked out the CD. Hmm.

PMA returned to ya, and :dust: for everyone!

My AF is late too....last AF was end of June 2009. I can´t believe that exactly when we decide to TTC, my AF decides to stop coming. All the pregnancy tests are BFN. My gynae is so busy that I only have an appointment mid-Oct.... so yeah whatever. I have absolutely no idea if I´m even still ovulating. Going on holiday next week to France... shall just not think about it anymore.

babydeabreu - I had the hungry and emotional at a few days late too. Have you tested?

nope havent tested yet iv learnt to wait atleast aweek untill i go down that route..i hate the sad feeling when it screams out NOOOOOOO UR NOT PREGNANT :nope::dohh: its like u just wana break down crying asking why isnt it happening why cant i get pregnant arhhhhhhhhh:cry: wats wrong with me...why is it soo damn easy for some and soo damn hard for others :growlmad:

the thing that upsets me more is i get crumpy round my partner for no reason..hes so lovely to me and i just rip hes head off 4 nothing then i feel bad afterwards :(

i hate this waiting game waiting for AF waiting for my brain to full out stressing so much :happydance: booo to us lol we are the best but we are our worst enemy

yiip yiip hoooraayy to hormones whoop whooop :happydance::rofl::yipee:

:gun:

My AF is late too....last AF was end of June 2009. I can´t believe that exactly when we decide to TTC, my AF decides to stop coming. All the pregnancy tests are BFN. My gynae is so busy that I only have an appointment mid-Oct.... so yeah whatever. I have absolutely no idea if I´m even still ovulating. Going on holiday next week to France... shall just not think about it anymore.

yeh i understand how you feel hun. just try go and have a great holiday..u prob just need to chill out and enjoy a nice break. fingers crossed it will help you out and magic will kick in for you.

wish you all the best and have a nice holiday :) :happydance:

cheerios thats exactly what happened to me :( we wwre gonna TTC in june and AF never showed up.. and hasnt since. its so frustrating and i know how u feel :hugs:

lets hope she shows soon and get a oct :bfp: :happydance:

witch came today. So much for the doctors pma LOL.
back to square one but using pre seed this time. Good luck all x x

Good luck Seasaw! I hope you get your BFP soon!

Wish my witch would get her broom out. Or the FRERs that are coming tomorrow show BFP and prove that my ebay cheapies are dud.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->