Anyone else with late AF and BFN? Come and join me!

im trying so hard to not think about testing... but its so hard.. i feel so emotional lately... :cry: i wonder is that normal ??

i wanna test soooooooo badly but i know i can wait hehe plus i havent bought anymore cuz i know i will test.. so im not buying any till friday lol

Hang in there babyhopes...I am so tempted to test myself as well.
Its driving me insane. I know it will just disappoint me because it'll be a bfN for sure.

Be strong, think of it this way, the thing that made you wait this long without kids can help you wait a couple more days. And I also like your strategy of not buying more hpts..

Good luck..

NG... it's not as bad as some people make it out to be! I've been ready to go through it again very soon after having Lottie!

Samola... fingers crossed hun! Hope it all works out well for you! xxxx

Good to know, my sister is the same, she said hurts like hell but she will def have more!!
Heading to bed to watch Eastenders (no end of excitement in my life!! lol)

Chat soon, and thank you for all your support and advice, it is very much appreciated.

Will be on tomorrow to update xx

Still no af also cramps have stopped!! Is this good or bad?????

not a bad thing hun! Mine did the same, they stopped and started... each time they started I expected AF... she never came!!

:hugs:

Hi Ladies, Can I join you?
I'm day 44 and still no sign of AF. I had some spotting Saturday night so I thought AF was coming for sure but nothing since

Average cycles are 30 and longest has been 32. Today I am on CD35, and I think 15DPO.
I am having lower back pain and breast pain which goes along with my periods although the breast pain feels different and my nipples are extremely sensitive.
On CD34&35 I had slight brown discharge, not red tint whatsoever. Took HPT on CD35 and BFN.

Ive had all the same symtoms as you did you get you BFP yet or did the Witch get u x

I am with you all... CD40 and BFN. But I am confused... hopefully someone can shine a light on the situation...

Positive OPK Oct. 3, ovulated Monday Oct. 5. But had a bleeding on Saturday Oct. 10 (way early!!). The bleeding was red, but not heavy (just enough for panty liner) and lasted until Thursday Oct. 15. I thought this was my period, just really light. However on Friday Oct. 16 had back pain and stomach twinges. All weekend had PMS cramps (just mild). Sunday my boobs started to hurt (more under the armpit) and when I was going up and down steps. Now they are heavy, larger, and still tender. But why would this be if my period already came? And now still BFN.

Sorry to ramble, just so confused. I really hope you all get BFP soon!!!

the bleed could have been implantation bleeding, although I'm no expert so don't know if 5 days is normal for that type of bleed.

Hope that you get a bfp soon hun! it may come up in a couple days! xxx

MummyCat - Thank You! I wasn't sure about implantation bleeding either... everything I have read seems like it lasts only a day or two. Fingers crossed, time will tell. I was born in April!

Also I forgot to mention my temps have stayed about 98.3 sometimes reaching 99. Crazy :)

:D no problem... for me that's the only thing that explains the bleed.. but people are different and it may last one day or maybe 4 or 5... who knows!

I don;t know much about temps(as never did it with Lottie).. but if they stay high that's a good sign right?

Yey for April baby! :) Lottie was born 2nd of the 4th, and I was born 4th of the 2nd... causes me no end of hassle when asked for her or my birthday... I end up saying 4th of the 4th :D

hey ladies :) im still here.. no af.. ive not tested yet though.. im leaving it.. if af still doesnt show for another week ill test but im not too pushed really lol.

i been feeling like im gonna be sick after every time i eat... so emotional as well.. and does anyone know if alot of cm is a good sign or not ?? (sorry if tmi) lol!!

Hey babyhopes10
I think you´re the only person I know who shares the same predicament about not having AF for the longest time. I´m entering my 4th month of no AF. Been to the gynaecologist and she said I´m perfectly normal. We even had an ultrascan to check my ovaries and everything´s fine...which I guess I should be happy about, since that means I don´t have any cysts or anything like that. BUT my AF is still not here!
She took a blood test, but I will only know my result one month later, since there are no other earlier appointments. And she suggested that I go back to taking the pill for 1 month so that my AF is induced to come once the one month is over. I´m reluctant to do so, because its playing with the hormones again - which is the problem of me not having any AF. Its like a never-ending circle.... So hard, but I struggle with the thoughts of not being to ever get pregnant since I feel like I´m entering early menopause at 26! - how stupid is that... but yeah.... gets me depressed sometimes.

:hugs: I would seek a second opinion. I can't imagine that having no AF for months is as a result of 'nothing wrong' clearly there has to be something.... perhaps a hormone imbalance? something that needs to be looked at in my opinion!

Hope that this is sorted soon for you sweets... it must be soul destroying to go 4 months with no AF (i'm fed up with the one cycle I've missed so far!)

:hugs: xxxxxxxxxx

Thanks MummyCat

I know. But I´m living in germany and that´s what doctors are like here. Its like everything´s fine unless proven otherwise. Its not just this missed AF that I´m dealing with. I´ve had a throat problem for the past 4 months too, for which I still haven´t figured out a cure or a cause to this problem. Been to countless doctors and nobody has been able to give a definitive answer for the cause of this problem.... In any case, I´ve been plagued by health problems for the past 3-4 mths. And to make matters worse, I fell sick yesterday - got a bad cold so am trying to recuperate now...

I guess that´s why my AF has disappeared.... with all that health stress I´ve been going through. I´ve bought the Agnus Castus that babyhope10 took.... Waiting for my cold to disappear before I start taking it....

So yeah, all baby-making plans are put on halt, since I think my body is sorta taking a time-out for now. 4 mths isn´t as long as my 7 mths that I went without AF when I first relocated from Singapore to Germany....

still nooooooo af.... :wacko:... im testing monday.. omg i feel so nervous just saying that lol!!

Thanks MummyCat

I know. But I´m living in germany and that´s what doctors are like here. Its like everything´s fine unless proven otherwise. Its not just this missed AF that I´m dealing with. I´ve had a throat problem for the past 4 months too, for which I still haven´t figured out a cure or a cause to this problem. Been to countless doctors and nobody has been able to give a definitive answer for the cause of this problem.... In any case, I´ve been plagued by health problems for the past 3-4 mths. And to make matters worse, I fell sick yesterday - got a bad cold so am trying to recuperate now...

I guess that´s why my AF has disappeared.... with all that health stress I´ve been going through. I´ve bought the Agnus Castus that babyhope10 took.... Waiting for my cold to disappear before I start taking it....

So yeah, all baby-making plans are put on halt, since I think my body is sorta taking a time-out for now. 4 mths isn´t as long as my 7 mths that I went without AF when I first relocated from Singapore to Germany....

Ah honey.... you sound so sad in that post! I can't help noticing that when you mentioned your 7 month lack of period it was around a move.. and a big one at that (moving country) That's not easy, I know! I've done it! do you think you're under a lot of stress? When I moved country I got the worst stomach cramps ever... never had them before and had thought I was doing fine... clearly, something in my subconscious wasn't coping even if I thought it was!

I hope you get better soon hun! try get as much rest as you can, and good idea about putting TTC on hold until you're fit and healthy! :hugs:

I´ve bought the Agnus Castus that babyhope10 took.... Waiting for my cold to disappear before I start taking it....

thats great, i heard it can take awhile to get in your system so i took it 3 times a day and made sure i drank a whole glass with it to help get in my sytem quicker, also i bought the drops and took them twice a day also.. im not sure if your allowed do that lol but i got impatient :haha:

i really hope it works for you :hugs: and hope that cold goes soon x

Well that's me out this cycle girls!! AF appeared this morning!

Babyhopes & mummycat - thanks for your support and chat!!

Going to start testing for ov this cycle, test sticks are inthe post!!! lol I'll be ready for that :witch: next time!!!! hehe

:dust: to you guys though x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"