Anyone else with late AF and BFN? Come and join me!

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww..... sorry honey!!! Fingers crossed for next month!!! xxx

Thanks Cath.

Funny things happening though... I got my usual whoosh when af starts, went to the loo later and realised that it has just about stopped now!! Will probably be back with a vengence later on!! lol x

Keep us updated NG09 you never know! :)

Im 3 days late now and tested this morning with FMU and FRER and got :bfn: pfffft

Its not over yet though I wont give up! Im convinced im up the duff this month and if im not its back to the drawing board i suppose :dohh: xx

Of course I will, I've become a bnb addict... going to have to drag myself away for a few weeks otherwise I'll never get knocked up!!! lol x

I'm so sorry Samola, I know how you feel and it aint great!! But pick yourself up, get shot of the witch and get back in the saddle for next month!!!! xx

Thank you NG... I told my hubby last night, expect high charges on your card, Im going to start my weekend with a mani pedi to make me feel better... lol

Well I appeared home with a shopping bag, clincking through the door, I was armed with 2 bottles of vino!!! My hubby took them off me have me a good 10 min cuddle then brought me a HUGE glass of wine before I could even tell him what happened. It reminded me why I love him so much! lol x

im sorry NG.. u still have to be my belly buddy cuz next cycle will be yours :D

still no af for me.. and a horrible DF right now... he keeps saying im not preg and tests are a waste of time ugh!! i know its prob his way of protecting him self if i get a bfn.. but omg it pees me off and it makes me feel alone :( cuz i decided il have to test alone hehe and if i am im gonna be like ha see i told ya :haha: but he will then get a rgreat surprise and if its bfn i wont have to tell him...

im at my mothers this weekend, also i got a letter saying my graduation is in 5 weeks... if i am preg now ill be 10 weeks by then :shock: i wonder if ill have a bump by then.. hmmm im sure the gown wud hide it hehe.

i hope everyone is well :hugs: :dust:

It's still early yet! Some lovely ladies on here told me that they never got their BFP until af was a full week late, maybe later. It's not over til af shows her ugly face! That's what is getting me through, but as soon as my delivery of tests arrives I'll be back to my POAS addiction! :dust: for everyone x

im 5 days late as well BFN do you know WHY some ladies dont show pos for a while? Ive researrched and cant find ANY answers!!

I am with you all... CD40 and BFN. But I am confused... hopefully someone can shine a light on the situation...

Positive OPK Oct. 3, ovulated Monday Oct. 5. But had a bleeding on Saturday Oct. 10 (way early!!). The bleeding was red, but not heavy (just enough for panty liner) and lasted until Thursday Oct. 15. I thought this was my period, just really light. However on Friday Oct. 16 had back pain and stomach twinges. All weekend had PMS cramps (just mild). Sunday my boobs started to hurt (more under the armpit) and when I was going up and down steps. Now they are heavy, larger, and still tender. But why would this be if my period already came? And now still BFN.

Sorry to ramble, just so confused. I really hope you all get BFP soon!!!

I had the exact same thing and now im 5 days late and BFN arghh!!! I cant count that as a period tho haha i just cant!! blood work will be back monday, let me know if you get your BFP!! as it will sound promising for me teehee obsessed much!!! BABBYY DUST!!!***

Ah NG... lovely hubby and not sure what that AF of your is up to!! :shrug: let us know how it goes!

Samola, sorry you're out too... good luck next months hun!!

Good luck to everyone else!! I'm on CD65 but expecting AF in about 5 days as I figure I've completely missed my cycle!!

im still here with no AF... ive not tested yet.. im 18-20 dpo... and def over a week late now... im too nervous too test but will be monday..

i would of gone for a blood test as i had gone and cracked hehe and needed to know but they dont do bloods on a saturdays :growlmad:

oooohhhh... sounds good then hun!! :D I'd be keen to test tomorrow, i wouldn't be able to wait for monday, specially as you're over a week late! how exciting!!!

Let us know how you get on! xxx

8days late today and about 10 BFN's............driving myself insane!! havnt tested today so might test tomorrow morning :p getting FMU test done in doctors on monday morning and then blood test!!

9 days late 21 dpo BFN.. is this even POSSIBLE!!! hollyy!! Alll symptoms are still here sore veiny boobs nausea no appetite and deffinitely the bloating to the point where confmy pants are the only way to go!! Jeans seem to NOT be an option!! Goodluck sherri!!! we are kind of in the same boat so keep me posted on your outcome!!

Divinebeauty I just posted in your other thread.... I am losing my mind!! I am so sorry that you are the same as me... it has been horrible. I wish it was either BFP or BFN (and no symptoms)... but there is still hope :) I took a test this morning and it was BFN calling Gyno tomorrow!

hey casey I am so anxious to see our results!! aghh we are having the EXACT same thing!! I really hope this is not our bodies messing with us? How many days is yoru cycle USUALLY haha and do you know when you exactly ovulated? Iam wondering if its the same as me!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->