Anyone else with names already picked out??

Ella for a girl and Eli for a boy

Middle names will be family names David or Craig for a boy and lyn or Celeste for a girl.

Dh knew I had a list of names when I was about 17ans we did use one as a middle name. I chose a name not on the list at the hospital it came out of nowhere.
Xx

I try to not obsess about names as I really want to save that for when I actually get pregnant. We do talk about any names we like but that's as far as we take it.

I had a massive list of names when I was younger
I fell pregnant at 15 and sadly miss carried I named my little girl Anne Mariee and therefore I will not be using this name for any of my living girls born

My son was born in 2009 he was going to be named
Harrison James Phipps
But he was then named
Tyler-Jay Phipps
I am absolutely insistant that he is called Tyler-Jay and not "Tyler" so much so I even took my ex to solicitors as him and his family refused to use any name I had registered him they said if I was to name him Harrison they would be calling him harry or H!
As my son is now 4 and they had never called him by his registered name or written it in a card I said enough was enough and took it to a solicitors as I was teaching my son to identify himself and write his name and they were confusing him.

I am 100% desperate for my next born and I am longing for a living daughter I am with a new partner now and he doesn't mind what sex his first born is but I know I'll be heart broken if I don't have a girl because I'm disabled having baby #2 would be a massive risk for me but one I'm hoping to make one day to complete my family.

:girl:
Emilia May
Annabelle Louise

:boy:
Riley Andrew
Bailey

I will get my family of four one day I believe dreams can come true

I have a pretty long list of names I like, but I haven't found any I am absolutely in love with yet. For girls, the middle name will be Iris but I haven't decided on a first name. I really like Isabella and now that the popularity is going down some, im a little more likely to use it.

For boys, I am really starting to like Benjamin with Benji as a nickname.

My kids are named Aiden, Madalynn (Mady), and Seraphina (Sera).

I have a pretty long list of names I like, but I haven't found any I am absolutely in love with yet. For girls, the middle name will be Iris but I haven't decided on a first name. I really like Isabella and now that the popularity is going down some, im a little more likely to use it.

For boys, I am really starting to like Benjamin with Benji as a nickname.

My kids are named Aiden, Madalynn (Mady), and Seraphina (Sera).

I think we are set with our girl name that hubby found today but as a boy name we didnt have any for our DD and still none that we like!

DH and I have a couple picked out for both genders. Never too soon, right?

We've decided on a boy's name - Oliver Grainger Wright (Grainger was my dad's name and we were insistent that it will be included if we have a boy)

As for a girl, we have absolutely no clue, I did like Mia but hubby's cousin has just named their baby girl Mia :dohh:

I like Sienna or Claudia for a girl - bit worried that Sienna may be a bit common in the Uk by the time I have a baby though as it seems to be growing in popularity even though I have liked it forever!

And Leo for a boy, no middle names xx

I like Sienna or Claudia for a girl - bit worried that Sienna may be a bit common in the Uk by the time I have a baby though as it seems to be growing in popularity even though I have liked it forever!

Sienna is a beautiful name, Victoria! I love it. And if your real name is Victoria, I think that Sienna sounds like a lovely name for a daughter. Hehe, I give names A LOT of thought and one of my criteria is that our names as a family kind of go together nicely :haha:

It can get frustrating when the name you love grows a lot in popularity. I guess it means you have good taste, but it's hard to decide if you want to use it if it starts feeling too common to you.

I have a big ongoing list of baby names that I've been keeping for about 10 years! (Like I said, kind of obsessed with baby names!) Over the years, I've noticed some changes in my taste, but there are some that have stood the test of time, so they are going to be definite contenders. I've found that I actually like more traditional names, and usually not with any weird spelling variations. Somewhere in my future LOs names, I will want to incorporate family names too.

I like Alexandra for a girl, and William or Willem for a boy, at the moment. My grandpa is Dutch, and his name is Willem - we would call the baby Will in everyday use though. Our last name is 3 syllables long though...maybe Alexandra is too long :(

For a girl we like Luna Grace & for a boy Caleb or Jack :)

Ah thanks, my name is really Victoria and I thought it went quite nicely together. Ever since I was a teenager before I even met my husband I had decided that Sophia would be the name of my daughter (if I had one!) Then my husbands brother named our neice Sophia and then my husbands sister named our other neice Sophie so the name has been sort of used to death in the family now!

I love Will for a boy - William is lovely and classic and Willem is nicely different from the others Williams I think!

Although I don't know your surname I do quite like long first names with long surnames, I think looking to the future in the working world they are more memorable...as a child it gives them a task when they first start to learn to write their name :haha::haha::haha:

We already had our girl, MaKinley Grace.

We're hoping for a boy this time around, but will be blessed either way. Their name will either be Brantley Michael or Brynnly (undecided on the middle name).

We picked a gender neural name for our next LO:

Dallas

if it's a boy: Dallas Erik
if it's a girl: Dallas Rose

We picked this name so that way we don't have to argue AND we thought it would be cute since our sons name is "AUSTIN"

Austin & Dallas

We have our boys named picked out (named after our fathers). We talk about girl names, but we won't settle down with one until the time comes.

Oh gracious, I've had names picked out for about a year now. I have too much time on my hands

:blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->