Anyone else with names already picked out??

Boy: DH seems to have his heart set on Wesley. The only boy name I've ever had my heart set on was Tristan, but DH said absolutely not lol

Girl: DH is thinking Amelia (I think) where as I'm starting to get my heart set on Novalee.

Starting to think about names and there's a few I like but we're not starting to try until July. I like Lilac for a girl and Hayden for a boy - among others!!

I'd like to add in Isabelle and Emily into my girl options! Middles names i love Rose or Mae for a girl and boy James, George or Tobias.

Lukas/Lucas for our boy and Darcy/Darcey for our girl. Still undecided on spellings and middle names!

We are now pretty torn between Annabelle and Amber for a girl, but we haven't given boy names much thought. DF is dead set on the idea that our next bump will be :pink:. :haha:

We have had ours picked out since our pregnancy scare when we were both 16 ( we were always safe but my period was late with exam stress) :blush:
Logan James Crawford
Lacey Ann Crawford

We picked a gender neural name for our next LO:

Dallas

if it's a boy: Dallas Erik
if it's a girl: Dallas Rose

We picked this name so that way we don't have to argue AND we thought it would be cute since our sons name is "AUSTIN"

Austin & Dallas

I love those names for siblings, so cute!

Evelyn Marie and Christian Davis. :)

Second boy name is Seamus or Cedric. Second girl name is Charlotte.

I'm not sure if I posted this already but I really like the name Dominic for a boy and Cassandra for a girl.

I haven't even considered another girl (I want a boy SO bad!) But for a boy I'm in love with the name Hunter.

We will have two different traditions going when we pick names. On my side of the family, middle names are almost always given after the grandparents. On my OH's side, there is a Sri Lankan tradition that once the child is born, auspicious syllables are chosen and the names have to contain those sounds.

For first names, I like Grace or Lily for a girl, and Jay or Alexander for a boy. If it is a boy, Jay can easily be changed to Jayantha.

The woman who works at the front desk at the gym I go to is having a baby boy at the end of this month and she's naming him Grayson. I really like that name.

Yes, I have a full name for a boy and a full name for a girl at the moment. However, whether those will change by the time I get pregnant and give birth who knows! Although I am pretty sure they will stick as me and DH both agree on them which is rare.

Haha, yes! My OH & I ALWAYS talk about names. We have a girl's name picked out: Siena Alexandra, in honor of family members.

We have yet to come up with a boy's name that we both like. I really like Hunter or Cameron; he insists on using Samuel somewhere in there (it's his dad's name)... Hunter Samuel just sounds weird... as does Cameron Samuel. :)

Yes! DD1 was named after my grandmother - Danya, so DD2 would be named after DH's grandmother - Margarita and DS1 would be named Simeon, after DH's father! :) Can't wait to start TTC in September!

I can't remember if iv posted in this!

For a girl, i did want Violet but someone in my family has just named their new baby Violet :growlmad: So I decided on Marley with violet as her middle name - which i think i prefer now :)

For a boy, i LOVE the name Casper. My OH doesn't like it one bit though :sad1: I don't know what else i would name a boy as i'm so settled on casper. I like unusual names, OH likes common traditional ones like John, james, dave etc.

For those who just scan!
Girl - Marley
Boy - Casper

Oh man we totally have names picked out! We have a couple that we love for a boy and a couple for a girl. Even though we aren't exactly trying right now, we talk about it ALL THE TIME. I'm glad we're aren't weirdos haha

So glad I'm not the only one! Always thinking about names whilst I'm WTT think it helps keep the broodiness away a bit!
I have lots of girl names I like (Lauren, Sophia, Eliza, Beth) but really struggle with boys names!!

I really like Grayson, mostly because my premarried last name is Gray, so it would kind of be cool to use Grayson to honor that... I know my parents would love that :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->