Anyone else with names already picked out??

My bf is portuguese, so I try to take that into account. :) For a boy I currently like Salvador, Leandro and Emile; for a girl Isabel, or Emilia.

I have Arthur Douglas, Richard Stephin and Lara Azkadellia all picked out, among hundreds of alternatives. I just don't have the babies :(

I started picking out names when I was 12 lol. My boyfriend and I have talked about names and agreed on some. Our first will probably be Abigail Rose if a girl and Gary Benjamin if a boy.

ohmygosh I used to swear I would have a girl named Isabelle Grace! But S.O. doesn't like Isabelle as a first name. So I'm going for the following:
Abigail Rose
Madelyn Isabelle
Grace Elizabeth
Lilia Madison
Gary Benjamin
Zachary Kyle

(I want 6 kids, I'm hoping 4 girls and 2 boys but I'll take it as it comes when I'm ready)

ohmygosh I used to swear I would have a girl named Isabelle Grace! But S.O. doesn't like Isabelle as a first name. So I'm going for the following:
Abigail Rose
Madelyn Isabelle
Grace Elizabeth
Lilia Madison
Gary Benjamin
Zachary Kyle

(I want 6 kids, I'm hoping 4 girls and 2 boys but I'll take it as it comes when I'm ready)

I've got four girls and two boys 😀

I had my names all picked out. But since I have a new OH, I have to change them. I had Josephine and Jackson picked out as my top names but he doesn't want any kids of his starting with J names (his name starts with a J) :haha:

So now it's time for me to rethink. I like Benjamin (Benji) and Greyson for boys, but I'm completely lost with girls names. :dohh: I'm also waiting to hear what name my brother and his girlfriend have picked out for their son, so I might still end up having to rethink my boys names too. :wacko:

We totally disagree on names! He likes "out there" boys names but traditional girls names, whereas I am the opposite!

For a girl, we both like:
Brooke
Amelia
Aimee
Rachel
Rebecca - but a family member has just called her baby that so it is a no-go!

Boys names:
Ryan
Jamie
Sebastian
Felix

... You can see that I picked the first two and he picked the second two!

I also like Alfie for a boy - but there is a cat named Alfie in our family ...

We decided on names during the pregnancys with the boys and stuck with the boy name we had both times. The funny thing is that the second is named after our dads but not the older one. At that time we didnt want to name our kids after our parents but after we had him and were pg with the next kind of no other name made the list hehe.
But the whole time we have had a girl name, have two.. Katrín Lilja or Sigrún Alda
If we will ever get pg again I hope it will be a girl, I realy dont know what boy name we possible could name the third boy haha :)

Pretty sure we have a boys name chosen already but I'm stumped for a girl. I love Ramona but OH doesn't :(

Myself and OH have had names picked out for a while now!

For a girl we have chosen Lily, with OH's grandma's name for a middlename which is Una.

For a boy we have chosen Daniel with my Grandpa's name for his middlename which is Peter!

Lily was chosen as part of a long tradition on my mother's side, we all have names beginning with L :flower:

Girl name was chosen 15 years so that one is set :p. Anastasia Paige. Even if someone close to me picked Anastasia (which everyone knows that is the name, so I don't know why they would), we would still pick Anastasia.

We have a couple names floating around for a boy, but nothing has really stuck. Indiana, Oliver, and Kellan are possibilities. I think for a boy we will just figure it out when we find out we are having a boy.

I've had DD's name Nora picked out since I was 12, but I've had her now, and that was the only name I've really had set aside for later years.

Name wise, I really like to go for the old timey, classic, timeless, and more uncommon names for my cherubs, though Nora is gaining popularity since I had her.

My 2 current name crushes are Damon Isaac for a boy, Odessa Rose for a girl.

Other names....

:blue:
Ian Silver
Finley Jacob
Finnian Luis

other possible middle names for boys are Paul, Joel, and Reid

:pink:
Arden Claire
Ruby Marie
Ivy Victoria
Elaine Rose

other possible middle names for girls are Violet, Faye, and Blair

This is all subject to change, and probably will since I am famous for being fickle

I don't have specific names picked yet mainly because DH tends to dislike everything I like! I do keep a list though that I add to every few months. My current favourites are
:blue: Finlay Steven and Logan
:pink: Emilia Isabel Alice and Norah

(I also like Blair, Riley and Harris for boys, Keeva, Karoliine, Noelle, Meredith, Anya and Arianna for girls)

Yes, we always have our names picked out BEFORE getting pregnant. Everyone thinks that's odd, but I don't like naming under pressure and I want to be sure I love it for more than a few months.

We have a Katherine Isabelle (Katie Belle) and a William Lee (Will) and our angel baby Elizabeth Rose so far.
Next baby will be Matilda Eleanor (Mattie Nora) or Vincent. We can't decide on a middle name - I like Elliot and he likes Leopold.

We actually have ideas for the baby AFTER the next one too!

Girl: either Josephine Ariel or Veronica Alice

Boy: Oliver or Theodore

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->