Anyone else with names already picked out??

OH and i have talked about potential names even before we thought about having a baby!

For a girl our fave is Emma Charlotte (though i start to feel like emma is just now getting too popular, like i don't want my child to be in school with 5 other emmas :/ so maybe that'll change)

And for a boy i really love Mika Leon. OH isn't too keen on the Leon part, but Mika as a first name is set.

I have always known that my first daughter will be Rebecca Louisa, honoring my beloved grandmother, Becky Lou and throwing in a Spanish flavor (as my ex and my current are both Mexican and I love Hispanic people and their culture and traditions). I have a son whose first name came out of Genesis and middle name came from his father's family. My other son was named exactly after my grandfather. If I have another boy, I think Medardo Guardiano and his nickname can be Jordi or Lalito (if you aren't familiar with Hispanic culture and nicknames you won't get that but hey, works for me)

So my names have changed since my last comment.

:pink: Flor Marie or Yarelis Enid :pink:
:blue: Rhiordan Kennedy or Caedyn Anthony :blue:

we are always talking names. Especially girls names for some reason. I love Lily for a girl though was worried about it's popularity. The full name would be Lily Elizabeth Martin. OH has also suggested Liliana or Lilianna to make it a little more unusual and we also like the names Ariana. In the past we've loved the name Mia but cause of the "M" I wasn't sure it would work with the surname Martin.

For a boy I currently like Noah or Evan. Middle name would be Paul.

I am baby name obsessed :lol:

We have girls names sorted no problem - so many pretty girls names! Boys names seems to be a bit more of a struggle. We love Oliver, but want Olivia for a girl so that's a bit of a no go. Both love Jack, but I like names I can shorten which you can't with Jack. I love Harri and Charlie too but DH isn't keen.

Since realising i'm not a creep for picking names when i'm not even trying for like 3 years I am going to be very open.
I spend a lot of time on this site, looking at baby names, reading peoples stories and I have actually picked so many names .. with my OH as well, we go through them and think what ones we will use. Here is our full list (i wont include OH surname but first and middles - the middles have meaning to us)

Girls:
Mirren Grace
Lacey Ann

Boys
Archie Matthew
Jenson James
Logan James
Rhys Matthew

We wont decide until we see baby and get a feeling of what he or she is :thumbup:

This will baby number 2 for us when we get our BFP if its a boy the name will be Jacob after my husband so the baby will be the 3rd since hubby is a Jr. but hubby has no middle name. If its a girl Jiselle A'joi or Soleil A'joi for a girl

I, too, have a few names picked out. I like Autumn Leah, and Charlotte Grace for girls, but we can't agree on names for boys. I like Owen and Locklan with the middle name Reid. (I have my hopes up for twins girls when the time comes) ;-)

We change our mind continuously but for now:

Girl - Isabella Or Lola, Fleur as middle name
Boy - Oscar, we can't agree on any others !!

OH chose our names last night

He REALLY wanted a Ted but I said it was a nickname and he had to have a longer first name. Our son already has Edward as a middle name so we agreed on Theodore with the nn Ted and Oscar as middle name

He then chose Isla Florence for a girl

He likes quite old fashioned names and I don't but I love the ones he chose!

Potential names for DD2 include:

Arwen
Autumn
Meadow
Ada
Luna

If our second LO is a boy, contenders include:

Lincoln
Leo
Cassius
Connor

I am constantly thinking about baby names...!

I am also thinking about baby names for the next one! I have a hard time thinking boy names that are Italian based... so far just Nicolo or Luca... anyone else have any Italian boy names for me??

I had Luka and Ashley. Both my friends who recently had children stole both of those! Now when we get pregnant not only are we not telling anyone gender (we might not even find out ourselves) we are absolutely not sharing names! I was so upset... But what was really going to do!?

I'd be upset too! Actually had a similar experience with a friend. And now needing to find new names .

I would be a bit annoyed if someone I knew used a name I picked out but you can't really tell them not to use it.

It was really difficult to hear them ask... I almost felt like they were gloating... I have super unique names picked out now so I'll be fine :)

We have chosen Chloe Elizabeth for a girl :cloud9:

Boys we have a few first names in mind at the moment which are:

Henry
Oscar
Oliver

No middle names yet, :dohh:

I have mine and it was a family effort lol
For a boy Samuel adriel
And a girl evianna de fe
We are trying to find out and plan a tubal reversal and then after that I so hope we can get preggers

Potential names for DD2 include:

Arwen
Autumn
Meadow
Ada
Luna

If our second LO is a boy, contenders include:

Lincoln
Leo
Cassius
Connor

I am constantly thinking about baby names...!
I love Arwen! But I may be partial to it because it's my middle name :winkwink:

Girl names are so difficult for me right now I keep going back and forth between a few. For a boy it'll be either Eric Nathaniel or Eric Todd. Eric Todd doesn't flow as nicely though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->