Anyone else with names already picked out??

I love Esther Grace but my only concern is the initials EG with my surname would be a bit of an ahem yolk!

Me a OH are ttc right now and I think we might of decided on a girls name already. Not a boys yet though

Chloe Elizabeth :cloud9:

So many cute names! We haven't decided on middle names, but we like Isaac and Isla, which is weird as my first name is Isabel! Lol!!!

I have a list of names picked for girls and boys, some that were on our short list the last 2 times and some which are new. For girls I like Arielle, Emilia, Isobel, Lydia and Isla. For a boy I like Wilf, Sebastian, Albert, Rupert and Julian.

We have a whole list of girls names (first and middle) but only one boy name. So I guess we are covered for our first (unless we have twin boys! Yikes!). We'll have to think of more boy names in the future I suppose.

We've been talking about names for your but just decided for sure on our first boy and girl names this summer.

Had ours picked a while,
Logan James
Lacey Ann

I'm like a lot of you, have loads of girls names
Callie Chevonne
Abbie Grace

(all are first and middle, OH surname starts with a C. )

I don't exactly have specific names picked out, I just have a list of boys and girls names I update every so often. It's fun thinking about all sorts of names, definitely one of my guilty pleasures :flower:

I'm the exact same :D

If we have a girl she will be Claire Therese. We haven't picked a second boys name. I like William bit no clue for a middle name and my OH isn't sold. We've had our boys name picked out for 10 years (Charles Louis) but never thought about a second one! Thankfully we have a couple years before we have to worry about it!

I have wanted a girl named Adelle since I was a little girl, but then I went and married a man whose last name rhymes with Adelle, and neither of us like rhyming names. Also, the singer Adele became popular and everyone and their grandma seemed to start using the name, and I also didn't want my daughter to grow up with "Oh, Adele, like the singer?" I finally gave up on Adelle and picked Penny - that is, until we adopted a rescue dog whose name just happend to be Penny. We tried to rename her, but she is already an adult dog and she just never took to anything else, so we kept Penny. Now I'm back to square one.

For boys, we like the name Grayson or Matt.

I have wanted a girl named Adelle since I was a little girl, but then I went and married a man whose last name rhymes with Adelle, and neither of us like rhyming names. Also, the singer Adele became popular and everyone and their grandma seemed to start using the name, and I also didn't want my daughter to grow up with "Oh, Adele, like the singer?" I finally gave up on Adelle and picked Penny - that is, until we adopted a rescue dog whose name just happend to be Penny. We tried to rename her, but she is already an adult dog and she just never took to anything else, so we kept Penny. Now I'm back to square one.

For boys, we like the name Grayson or Matt.

That is funny! :haha:

I like Grayson.

We will probably have Jennifer or Lucy for a girl and James for a boy :)

I keep changing my mind but I think for now if it's a boy he will be called Perseus Jason F and if it's a girl her name will be Autumn Louise F

I am such a name nerd, I am constantly going through names and deciding the combinations I like. I don't even have a partner and probably won't try to become a mother for another three years or so. If I'm not married by 33, I will attempt motherhood on my own!

But yes, I have plenty of names picked out! My current favourites are

Jamison Patrick Stewart and Beau Isaac John for boys and for girls, Elizabeth Jane Louise and Penelope Mae Katherine.

So far I only have a name picked out for a girl. I wanted Natalie but that's the hubby's sister's name so that stopped that one. Now it's Aria/Arya not sure on the spelling yet :)

Girls : I love Isabella but worry its too popular. OH likes Aliya, I also love Amaya.

For a boy we are set on Oscar Sebastian

Gabrielle or Clara for a girl, Thomas or Mathéo for a boy ( we speak french ;P )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->