Anyone else young and TTC#1?

Can I join this thread? I'm 22 nearly 23 and ttc #1, only been trying for 1 week haha, I am 1dpo now :)

hey zoey :) think I saw your other thread. i'm iwa (ee-vuh) nice to meet you!

Nice to meet you too!

Oh yes you did I saw :D

Heyy,

I am 21 and my OH is 26. We have been TTC very casually now since Jan 2013. No luck yet, but I have high hopes it will be soon. Since coming off the pill, I haven't been regular which plays a huge role.

Hey I am 21 DH is 23 we have been ttc for 6 months after coming off the pill we had a miscarriage in january after the miscarriage my periods have been all over the place hope we all get our bfp soon xl

Hello to everyone.

Well today I am 3DPO and feeling very doubtful that anything is going to happen, although I have baby danced nearly every single day since AF finished lol but I am just not relaxed enough.

Babydust too all, its horrible wanting something so bad and nothing happens so I really do pray everyone gets their BFP soon

Hi

I'm 24, DH is 27, this is our second cycle TTC. Had the mirena removed in January and started TTC a few months after that for work reasons. Am 10DPO today and testing Saturday!

Hey all. I'm 23 and me and my partner have been trying for 2 or 3 months now not sure about of my dates as I had the implant for 9 years took 3 tests over the last week 2 had both lines but one was very faint and todays came back negative so really confused I don't know what to think. :/

Hello to everyone.

Well today I am 3DPO and feeling very doubtful that anything is going to happen, although I have baby danced nearly every single day since AF finished lol but I am just not relaxed enough.

Babydust too all, its horrible wanting something so bad and nothing happens so I really do pray everyone gets their BFP soon

girl :p don't stress too much!

well...wtf. who am i to say that i guess? i took a test every month for the first few months although i have only been trying 9. i think we are probably trying pretty casually though...i don't keep super good track of anything besides my cycle.

it took my sister 7 months and she had a couple early miscarriages before that, and my mom had a hard time because she is Rh-. mom ended up having 3 kids in close succession as well as my sister. so i am hopeful!

when i was 18 i got a depo shot so i was super worried about that for a while...

just hang in there! it might take a while, or it might not! i know the wait is just the worst...

Hey all. I'm 23 and me and my partner have been trying for 2 or 3 months now not sure about of my dates as I had the implant for 9 years took 3 tests over the last week 2 had both lines but one was very faint and todays came back negative so really confused I don't know what to think. :/

that happened to me and i ended up having what i guess is considered a chemical pregnancy...just a very early miscarriage.

i took two tests the day i was expecting AF (one lines, one digi), and one the next (digi). all were positive...

a weak later i had BFN's and all the symptoms i had started having stopped over night.

i was really devastated...i think next time i will wait until i'm a week late to test.

if you have a regular gyno / ob/gyn maybe you should have a check up?

Hi all can I join?

I'm 19 and DH is 23. We've been married just under 18 months now and are on our 3rd month of TTC. I'm only 1 dpo today. My ticker is off because I O'd really late but I'm actually feeling very hopeful for this month because it's my birthday and we've been wanting to get pregnant before I'm 20!

Hey girls! Its so good to see I'm not the only young person TTC on this site. (probably the youngest tho lol.) I'm 18, and my man is 26. (also nice seeing im not the only one with an age gap!) This is my first month trying n I'm already anxious n crazy excited. I think prayers will be the biggest help in my journey <3 N in a reply to an earlier post (iwa) of course theres the anxiety about judgement from peers n family. I kno my family will be happy for me n supportive one I am pregnant, but I cant share with them that we are TTC..its so hard too! There is so much excitement that comes with ttc of course, n I have to bottle it up. I can't share with friends either. No matter how long uve spent thinking thru everything having a child will mean, no matter how financially or emotionally stable, no matter how ready u KNO u are, u simply cannot let another see it thru ur eyes. Yes going to be a very long journey not being able to share it with my loved ones! I hope u ladies are surrounded with ppl whom would be more understanding :) best wishes u will all get ur bfp soon!!

I'm 23. DH is 24. We both have birthdays in September. I'd love to have our first baby by the time I'm 25, but even just being pregnant by 25 would be amazing. :) This is our first cycle TTC, even though it just kind of happened and wasn't planned. We were going to start in a couple of months, but ended up BD 4, 3 and 2 days before the big O, so we'll see! Next month we're going to time it out on purpose. ;)

Hello again everyone! Nice to see there's lots of us in this thread!! :)

I took a break from this board this month as unfortunately I got thrush literally just before ovulation, so I highly doubt we caught it this month as barely dtd at all! AF due tomorrow(ish)...

How is everybody else doing? x

Hi everyone,

Am new to this am 25 n its my first time ttc I got married 11th may 13 ad came off the pill n had my last withdrawal bleed 2 weeks b4 wedding didn't actively strt to ttc til wedding night had my first bleed since my pill one 12days ago altho had no pain or normal af pains n was very light but did a test today n it came bk bfn :( so june is out just guna try n keep track of my cycles now as I dnt knw what they are n they where 39days b4 goin on the pill 7yrs ago, hopeing it won't take to long to t my bfp!! So to ramble baby dust to all nn fingers crossed for everyone including myself :) x

Hey everyone! Can I Join!? :) I am 23 and DH is 21. We are on our 3rd cycle of TTC. Alot more involved than I ever imagined. Somedays I wish I was like all the 16 yr. old girls I went to high school with and 'boom' they turned up pregnant. Think happy thoughts and DTD as much as possible is what im sticking with lol. This month has been crazy! We bought our first home,so lots of moving and then came down with broncitis. ugh! Haven't been able to DTD as much as I would of liked in the last week...I think I missed my O. Not totally giving up, AF isn't suppose to show her face till 7/3 so we'll see.

Good luck and lots of baby dust to all. Hope we all get BFP's soon!

countrygurl- Congrats on the home! We bought our home last January (2012). I can't imagine TTC and buying a home. Kudos to you and your DH.

Baby dust to all!

We also ended up BD last night, what should have been O-day. Might try to BD again tonight just to cover our bases!

Hey everyone! Can I Join!? :) I am 23 and DH is 21. We are on our 3rd cycle of TTC. Alot more involved than I ever imagined. Somedays I wish I was like all the 16 yr. old girls I went to high school with and 'boom' they turned up pregnant. Think happy thoughts and DTD as much as possible is what im sticking with lol. This month has been crazy! We bought our first home,so lots of moving and then came down with broncitis. ugh! Haven't been able to DTD as much as I would of liked in the last week...I think I missed my O. Not totally giving up, AF isn't suppose to show her face till 7/3 so we'll see.

Good luck and lots of baby dust to all. Hope we all get BFP's soon!

It's crazy isn't it. At school they try to scare you by saying you can get pregnant at the drop of a hat, but when you actually ttc and really WANT it, it takes forever!

Like you, we weren't able to dtd much this month so not hopeful... lets hope we all get our bfp's very soon! :)

hey there *wave* i thought i would join in

I'm 21 and my OH is 20 *21 this year* and we are trying for our first :)

Ok, so this month I'm actually paying attention to everything and on CD23 and I have EWCM. Little late O'ing this month. I guess we'll take advantage and see what happens :)

I am 20 and recently got married to my husband who is 22, We have been trying to conceive for 18 months now x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->