Anyone else's baby going to be nameless?

BrandiCanucks

Mommy of 4, WTT
Reaction score
Every time I think I've chosen a name, I start to think of others soon after. How do you choose when you like so many? I've probably been "set" on about 8 different combinations, but have always been 100% set by the gender ultrasound with my other three.

I'm set on Rowan Kesler as the middle name, but now debating between Levi, Asher, and Gabriel as the first name.

Anyone else with this dilemma? At this rate, he'll be No Name in Kindergarten!

I love Gabriel! I always notice your sig and wish dh would love it too! But hes not having it :-( x

Yes!
We we're dead set on Annie, then Eliza, then Phoebe then Daisy then Eliza again and now we don't have a clue!
We like Elsie and Ruby.

I talk myself out of names by thinking of stupid nicknames or knowing people with the name so I don't think we'll be deciding until she's born!
I also love Matilda but OH doesn't :(

I love Gabriel the most out of your choices! It's a lovely name x

I had the same issue when I was pregnant with my son - I was set on Caiden, then Tyler, then Gavin. And then when he was born, I just knew he was a diff name on my list (and none of those 3)!!

I say have a list of your fav names, and decide once he's born. Once you see him you will know which name suits him best!

Good luck - I love Gabriel! And Asher. But prefer the nn "Ash" over "Gabe" - so would maybe lean more towards Asher. (Or maybe Ashton?)

After seeing your signature for awhile now - the name Kesler has grown on me!! It's very cool and unique!! Is that def out as a first name?

I've decided to stick with a Biblical first name to follow with his big brother, Isaiah. But I still LOVE Kesler so I have to keep it in there, and I've fallen in love with Rowan and want to keep it in there and Rowan Kesler is very similar to the hockey player, Ryan Kesler. I did consider Kesler Gabriel Silas for a bit, but I am 98% sure I want a Biblical first name.

I LOVE Gabriel, but I'm hesitant because it's SOOOOO unbelievably popular lately. Since I "chose" it, I've run in to at LEAST 6 other Gabriel's, aside from my son's best friend. I'm also hesitant because my son's best friend Gabriel has a brother named Isaiah, and while I told the mom it's a consideration and she said she's partial and would be honoured and loves the choice, I'm still hesitant about two sibsets in the same school being named Gabriel and Isaiah. And of course, there's the GAY-Briel name calling, and Baby Gabey. Of course, there's also Ash-hole for Asher, and Levi would be associated with the jeans.

But those are my three front runners with Rowan Kesler as the middle names.

I've decided to stick with a Biblical first name to follow with his big brother, Isaiah. But I still LOVE Kesler so I have to keep it in there, and I've fallen in love with Rowan and want to keep it in there and Rowan Kesler is very similar to the hockey player, Ryan Kesler. I did consider Kesler Gabriel Silas for a bit, but I am 98% sure I want a Biblical first name.

I LOVE Gabriel, but I'm hesitant because it's SOOOOO unbelievably popular lately. Since I "chose" it, I've run in to at LEAST 6 other Gabriel's, aside from my son's best friend. I'm also hesitant because my son's best friend Gabriel has a brother named Isaiah, and while I told the mom it's a consideration and she said she's partial and would be honoured and loves the choice, I'm still hesitant about two sibsets in the same school being named Gabriel and Isaiah. And of course, there's the GAY-Briel name calling, and Baby Gabey. Of course, there's also Ash-hole for Asher, and Levi would be associated with the jeans.

But those are my three front runners with Rowan Kesler as the middle names.

You do exactly the same as me! Evaluate all the names. I put myself off so many from breaking them down into nick names or names they could be teased with!

I like Elijah too, but I don't think Isaiah and Elijah go well together as sibsets. I love Biblical, but not OVERLY biblical, and I think Elijah is overly Biblical

I believe there's a poster on BnB with sons named Isaiah and Elijah actually as she also wanted biblical names. I think they sound lovely together and
Elijah Rowan Kesler sounds nice IMO
I also like Levi Rowan Kesler

If I had to pick, my favourite of the three is Asher, with Levi a VERY close second (Gabriel Rowan always sounded like it had the best flow) but I'm not fond of the two R's right next to each other, because then it might sound like Asher Owen, lol.

I'm so picky.

Some biblical names I like:

Andrew
Benjamin
Jesse
Josiah
Matthew
Noah
Luke

Additional biblical names:

James
Joseph
Joshua
Jacob
Gideon
Isaac
Micah
Sam
Silas

I'm super picky too - and overthink every name right off my list!! :haha:

Thank you.

I'm *almost* certain it's between those three. Probably going to meet him before he's named. Then again, in this day and age, going to Kindergarten being named No Name probably wouldn't seem so odd.

I did the same with dd2! I had a name, put it on her nursery door, then changed the name, changed the nursery door, then over-analysed it and changed it again like 10 times! She was born nameless, then we decided on the first name we had. But 7 months later I am still wondering if I made the right choice !

I like all your names, so don't think you can go wrong! My favourite is Gabriel.

My son is Gabriel so of course i will be biased, i always fought the nn Gabe but its grown on me and no one ever says GAY briel :)

But yea my baby may end up as no name as well hehe

Of your choices I would go with Levi - less common than the others (I know quite a few Gabriels too) and the flow works really well with your middle names xx

Our problem isn't that we like too many, it's that we don't like any names! Or at least if one of us likes a name the other doesn't. It's awful and we don't have that long to decide...being team yellow isn't helping this either!

We have a short list but nothing seems to fit:brat: I was planning on waiting till he was born but then I'm scared he'll just be "he" for ages:dohh:
However I do like Levi, it's a name I liked agesss ago and totally forgot about:thumbup:

I love the name Joshua, it is on my list too. I'm picky, I find choosing a name very difficult!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->