• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone else's first born off to school this time?

So DD started school today. She was so excited and ran in without a backwards glance. I think it helps that she has 2 best friends in her class. I was very emotional but I went for breakfast with several of the other mums after drop off and it was nice to be together.

^That's great, I hope she has a good day! :)

Holly's second week of year one and she went in crying yet again :( She's usually old once she's actually in there so hopefully that will be the case today too.

Mine doesnt start till next Wednesday and only for 2hr 30mins for 5 days then a bit longer each day. As soon as she does her first week it's half term. She was really excited about school but the longer she is at home the more worried she is getting. The school started the youngest first which I think is great but still think it unsettles the older ones too like my dd. As much as I'm sad but she is ready and craves the routine. Well done a lot of you for surviving your first week! Xx

Ours went really well. She has a few friends from nursery there including her best friend, and currently wants to go more. She hasn't yet done her five days and it's another week after this before full days. So I am keeping an eye on how it goes.

I continue to absolutely hate it, but am really glad she is enjoying it. Especially with incoming baby.

its been going well, she is fine for school and full drama at home tho!

I was warned they are precious after reigning it in all day at school! hoping it will calm down once she's settled in to the routine but then it will all blow up again when her sister is born in a couple months

DDs first two hours went well ! She loved it and wasn't fussed walked straight in ! Thursday will be her first full day so we will see what that brings for us both !

Glad mummies and little ones are doing great these first few days !

My DD has just finished her first week (only doing mornngs) she seems to be enjoying it. Told me today she got told off for not tidying up.
So far I'm not finding it too bad, the school run is a bit of a rush with the early half days. I feel all I've done this week is walk to and from school/Pre-school/home. Next week she stays for lunch then full days from 25th.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->