Anyone else's iPhone keep crashing?

BellaBoo0512

Reaction score
These past couple of days my iPhone is crashing A LOT. It is so annoying I feel like throwing my phone at a brick wall! I'll be right in the middle of doing something and then it just goes back to the home screen without warning and the app I'm using shuts down completely.

Anyone else having issues?

Is it a certain app in general?

Its always worth doing the following
-Check in the app store to see if there is an app update for the app you are using

Make sure other apps are closed down, they could be hogging space

Check your storage space - it might be struggling

If all else fails, its worth plugging it into itunes and doing a restore.

Is it a certain app in general?

Its always worth doing the following
-Check in the app store to see if there is an app update for the app you are using

Make sure other apps are closed down, they could be hogging space

Check your storage space - it might be struggling

If all else fails, its worth plugging it into itunes and doing a restore.

It's all the apps. I close unused apps as soon as I've finished with them. I've deleted unused apps to make space and it still keeps happening :(

I don't have access to iTunes to restore :(

Ah, thats a bummer. You could try settings - General - Reset all settings. Otherwise a restore would prob help the most if you get access to a PC

Some apps keep running in the background even when closed. I can't remember where it is on the phone but there's a log that shows any errors in applications xx

Mine has frozen or crashed a few times this week. It's never done that before. Weird!

I have an iPhone 5S for work but that thing crashes so often I wouldn't notice a difference to be honest.

All I can say is thank god for my HTC. If I had to use an iPhone all the time I think I'd scream.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->