Anyone Emotional?

nsmomtobe

Reaction score
I'm turning 5 weeks this weekend and lastnight when I was trying to fall asleep the water works just started coming, I'm not even sure why, I was not upset and just started crying without control LOL... this happen to anyone else?

yup im 13 weeks and my feela says im up and down like a yoyo!! lol xx

All the time! I'm an emotional wreck lol. I was crying about dh going away for the weekend last night (it's his best mate's stag do lol not remotely worried). I also find myself crying at the telly/ random songs/ getting good customer service......mental isn't the word! :hugs: get used to it!

All the time here too! There doesn't even have to be a reason for it - the tears just arrive unannounced!

i have just spent 20 minutes crying because i cooked an egg sandwich and then it tasted burnt.
i also cry at tv when my dh is sat there laughing at what is on

I cried hysterically the day before finding out I was pregnant... lol, but since then I've been able to keep my cool for the most part, since I know hormones are taking their toll on me. However, I do get weepy over stupid things, like wanting an egg sandwich but being out of eggs... And getting overly emotional about movies. I almost NEVER cried or got weepy when I wasn't pregnant, though, so this is huge for me.

I burst into tears at work yesterday... awkward!

I was listening to music whilst walking the dog this morning. Two songs had me sobbing as I was walking along. Trying to sing as well. It was like a bad break up movie.

I've been crying over silly things, spontanaously burst into tears cos my hubby changed the radio station in the car :rofl:

a better question would be Who's NOT emotional caus the hormones will be making us all a bit more emotional than normal

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->