Anyone ever been pregnant but had a negative hpt till really late?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with Jojo and the others, I find it offensive to see the words "real loss"

I lost my daughter at 23 weeks, does that make my loss an "extra special loss" as it was so late? It is all about semantics hey!

Anyone who has had dreams and aspirations taken from them could be deemed to have lost. I would never say my loss is any worse or better than anyone elses.

I am extremely sorry for anyone who has lost a baby at any stage, I am also really sorry for anyone struggling from infertility. I have been in both camps and both are unbearable.

To the OP I am really sorry this month wasn't your month and I send you some extra sticky baby dust for the next cycle xxx

I think that anyone should think twice before posting about their loss being worse or more real than someone else's. That is truly a horrible and tasteless comparison to make.
All losses and also infertility without losses is incredibly heartbreaking. We should be supporting each other through our difficult experiences, not entering into some kind of macabre competition.

Big :hug: all round

Agreed...beyond rude.

Are you serious? She didn't experience a loss, she got her period after suspecting she was pregnant but it was never confirmed, all negative tests and didn't even have sex that cycle. How is that the same as someone who experienced a confirmed pregnancy and then had an early miscarriage? I'm sorry but it's beyond rude to me that you ladies are saying that people who get their periods while ttc are experiencing the same grief that people who have early losses go through. That's so ridiculous it's not even conceivable to me. Oh and Josephine, don't worry I wont be commenting anymore on your threads. I don't feel the need to communicate with people who only like you if you're telling them what they want to hear.

Sorry you feel that way but people come on here for advice and support..and if you don't have either to offer why not just not comment? And if it's to be the "voice of reason" perhaps you could try it in a more polite way and not be so harsh?

Thread closed as I no longer feel it's constructive and is causing a lot of upset and hurt feelings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"