Anyone ever had a false positive on CB Advanced Digi OPK?

Bing28

Pregnant with #1
Reaction score
So CD10 I got a low reading on my CB advanced digi OPK. Yesterday (CD11) I had my first lot of EWCM for this cycle and when I tested when I got home from work I had a fixed smiley which is a peak reading. I tested again 2 hours later and it was a low reading. And a low reading again this morning (CD12).

When I ejected the OPK stick the blue ink looked very blurred and smudged and now it's dried out the second line is very faint and no way near the same colour or darker than the control line.

Has anyone else every had a false positive on the CB advanced digi OPK?

Usually I get my fixed smiley around CD14-16.

i have seen that before where it runs and gives a smile but u could have got the end of ur surge thats why it was neg after u could keep testing for a few days x fx

Well I have continued to test and yesterday got another low reading.

My temps are still low as well which makes me think it was definitely a false positive because if I did catch the end of my LH surge wouldn't I have ovulated on Monday evening inbetween when I got my peak reading and then low reading?!? Which would have meant I should have got my temp surge on Tuesday morning.

Just a quick update - I got a flashing smiley yesterday and a solid smiley today so Im now convinced Mondays test was a false positive!

So if anyone else gets a solid smiley but the test stick is flooded and once dry there is only one line, then it could be a false positive so keep testing! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->