anyone ever have a VERY pink evap on a taken apart cassette?

Catiren

Young mom of 2 and Prego!
Reaction score
i have faint shadows on all my other brands(wondfo and clinical guard) and my faststep brand cassette had a super faint shadow and i shined a light behind it after letting it dry and taking it apart and it was a VERY VEEERRY pink dark line! i shined a light behind my wondfos shadows and those were pink and notgray or white like the usual indents and antibody strips! has anyone ever had this happen before and it be a bfp? i took tests cuz i thouhht i was due to ovulate any time but i had a strong feeling that af was hyere and it lasted for two hours with lower back pains and upper thigh pains and it just totally felt like a period except when i checked no blood just some cm.

below is a pic of one of my wondfos. btw, ALL tests i took were on no urine hold. i never hold urine anymore for tests because last year i found out i was pregnant only 7 days after my first time having unprotected sex on no urine hold. it surprised me so ever since then i saved my bladder the pain of holding it for hours. but i do use fmu ofcourse.

Attachments

• 20160125_172329.jpg
    20160125_172329.jpg
    140 KB · Views: 68
Do you know how many dpo you are? If you're super early it could be a bfp xx

i didnt even think i ovulated yet. im only 16days past the beginning of my last menstrual period. i usually O all over the place due to breastfeeding... its normally late by a week but i startes getting strange spotting only three times when i wipe a few days before these faints. all my faints r showing after time limit on several test brands and its been like that for two or three days now.

meant to add the faints never showed after time limit prior to this on ANY of the brands. they also look pink. i shined a light behind them and they in fact r bold n pink. but on the front test it just looks like a slightly color/pink shadow

Hmm breastfeeding need my cycles up too. ..I guess all you can do is test again in a few days xx

I actually see something on that. Test again. Stalking!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->