anyone ever studied the thin edge of a hpt??!

josephine3

Reaction score
I know call me crazy lol but has anyone studied the thin edge for a line? Like the dipstick strips i mean? Im desperate to find a line some where and i look upwards of where i think i am seeing my imaginary shadow of a line in the light and see pink along the top edge. Can you always see pink there? Am i just seeing the reactive strip on the edge do u think? Will it always look pink? Anyone have a def negative test knocking about that can check for me lol? I bet someone has looked at this before i cant be the first to do it... Surely hehe?

It shouldn't. Sounds like it could be the start of something. Can you post a pic?

i dont honestly think i can. I am soooo low tech here haha. Its much more pink on the top than it is on the front i dont think the camera would pick up anything on the front. I will try!!

Do yoi mean this bit? This is an old test with only one line. Hope this helps you? X

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 21
im so annoyed my posts keep vanishing. Plus i took some pics they actually came out ok but it wont let me attatch them. Grr. Thats exctly what i meant tho thanx. I am going to have to recheck my used tests to see if they have a 'thin edge' line too cos this one def does have pink goin on on that edge! At 13dpo tho surely i would have a nice strong line by now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->