Anyone ever...

MamaE

Mommy of a Princess
Reaction score
… conceived using a condom?

I believe I may be in the TWW! I have a 2 yo girl already, and we're in a total state of flux (moving soon, house hunting, etc), so we weren't ready to TTC, but both decided a 2nd is on the list of things to do :)

Well, I have been off the pill for a while bc I was bleeding 75-85% of the time, so we decided to use condoms. We use them religiously and properly every single time---if DH breaths on me I get pregnant. :blush:

So, my question stands bc even though we used protection, I had pains across my lower abdomen a few days ago, and my breasts are getting more painful as the days go by. Last night I couldn't sleep on my stomach because they were hurting. I would chalk it up to ovulation, but they never hurt during that time before. Also, they're feeling a little larger than normal. I'm exhausted and actually napping during the day. Plus, I bloated a bit. :sleep:

Has anyone ever actually conceived this way?

***A little secret? I would be over-the-moon if a BFP came out. Timing be damned :happy dance:***

I haven't personally no but it only takes one small hole, some holes aren't visible to the human eye even, only way to tell is to run it under a tap after using it and completely full it up and see if it holds the water. If your secretly happy thn just go with it and good luck! xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->