Anyone expected there 4th?

kirski

Reaction score
So me and dh were talking about having a 4th baby we couldn't decide either way so we decided not too about 4 months ago. Well last week I found out I am indeed pregnant a total surprise we were being careful so I'm not sure what happened. Anyway I need someone to tell me it will be ok, I'm scared about having 4, will I cope?
Will My children feel left out?
I wasn't taking folic acid (I am now)
Omg I'm an Hormonal mess 😅

Yup, right there with you.
This is a surprise baby and right now feeling like probably the worst thing ever.
But that's early pregnancy for you.

But of course all will be OK, there's already 3, it's already madness and toys everywhere!
What's one more? 😂

I'm pregnant with my 5th! Also a complete shock as were preventing. I find having 4 hard work but I have 4 young boys who are always on the go. How old are your children?

I'm expecting number 4, I'm only 4 weeks and 5 days though.
We were trying but wasn't expecting to get pregnant so soon as we conceived on our first month after having the implant out.

Even though bubs was planned I'm feeling a bit worried about having 4, I think as I get further along it'll sink in more!

Congratulations ladies xx

I'm having a post implant baby too Jessica. Mine was taken out due to some crazy bleeding that appeared out of no where.
Mine are 4, 3 and 1 just now, they'll be 5, 3 and 1 when this one arrives.

I'm expecting number 7, and for some reason I'm worried that this will be the one to tip me into insanity 😜😂

I'm having number 6 :) honestly after number 3 I didn't find it any harder apart from cleaning wise lol

This is my 4 th and every one thinks we gona have huge family but who care I love to have big caring family. ...you can do it ...just give older kids some chores beforehand. ..

This is #4 here too!! Planned and excited~ Who says having a big family makes you crazy? I say it means you love kids.

I have three daughters 5,3 and 1.

Im pregnamt with no 5! I have 4 daughters and 2 step sons! Im also at college full time atm lol so yeah life is pretty crazy! Xx

Hi,

Im expecting #4 too. We have 3 dd's 8 and twins 20 months. The twins will be just over 2 years when this one arrives. Totally unexpected as was on the mini pill coz im still bf one twin.

I find it crazy with 3, dont even want to think about the 4th yet.

Congrats to all

4 here. Age 12, 10 and 3 so I do only have one during the week cause of school. Xx

Hi, I just got a bfp this morning...this will be #4 for us and quite unexpected...I have yet to tell my husband!! We have 2 girls 5yr & 3yrs and a boy who is 19 months old..xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->