Anyone expecting Christmas week

laura109

Reaction score
Christmas eve due date here.

Hoping to have him this week although I don't think I'll be so lucky lol

Went overdue last time (ten days and was induced)

I'm finding it hard with Christmas coming up. My parents have sort of said we can still go to them regardless if I'm still pregnant. I have kind of gone into a hibernating mode now where I'm not really up for going to anyones house till he's out and certainly not if I'm overdue lol. I get so hot and uncomfortable in other people's homes!

Would love to chat to anyone due around Christmas week x

I am due Christmas Eve too :happydance: :happydance:

Much like you, I hope she arrives this week. I am in pain and really fed up. Today I was in hospital with crazy blood pressure. It settled down fairly fast and I am fine but I am worried and want her here now and safe.

Anyway...I am excited and looking froward to my baby being here, I just wish the last couple of weeks weren't so difficult to get through.

I'm due 27th! Hoping he makes an appearance this week or next!

I am due Christmas Eve too :happydance: :happydance:

Much like you, I hope she arrives this week. I am in pain and really fed up. Today I was in hospital with crazy blood pressure. It settled down fairly fast and I am fine but I am worried and want her here now and safe.

Anyway...I am excited and looking froward to my baby being here, I just wish the last couple of weeks weren't so difficult to get through.

Oh wow hi due date buddy!! My BP did that with my daughter just shot up. Don't worry though as you will be well monitored. Is this your first baby? It's been such a mad rush lately I think that's why I'm hiding home lol. I have alot of shooting pains in my pelvis when I roll over etc. On and off period pains and walking is almost impossible as I feel awful for hours after lol.

Overall I'm excited. Just so ready for us to be on the other side now xx

Hiya!! This was my original date but they changed it. How you feeling? Any signs? Wouldn't it be great if they just came in the next week!!?!?! I sort of look for it everyday now and I get some pains that make me think yes it could be starting then nothing.

Family are all hoping he's born before Xmas day but I fear he will still be cooking away January the 1st lol. I really feel I can't give it another 4 weeks. Are you still out and about or you staying home alot x

I’m being induced on the 22nd hoping it’s not drawn out coz I want to be home Christmas Day. With my eldest I wasn’t doing ur until jan 11th but my waters went 6am Christmas morning and she wasn’t born 00.25 on Boxing Day :dohh:

Ahh so you will have two birthdays very close together. My induction with my first worked fast. Had a pessary was told it would more than likely be 24 hours plus and then a drip. But nope an hour later my contractions kicked it. Was around 6_7 hours once it started and she was born at 6.32am in the morning. I know a few girls who the pessary worked for fast. My friends was 2 hours from having the pessary. Hot everything crossed for you. X

Ahh so you will have two birthdays very close together. My induction with my first worked fast. Had a pessary was told it would more than likely be 24 hours plus and then a drip. But nope an hour later my contractions kicked it. Was around 6_7 hours once it started and she was born at 6.32am in the morning. I know a few girls who the pessary worked for fast. My friends was 2 hours from having the pessary. Hot everything crossed for you. X

I had an induction with my second and they broke my waters and she was born 3 hours later so I’m hoping for the same again! Honestly I’d appreciate it if he came naturally before next Friday :haha: my other two who weren’t induced both came naturally at 37 weeks so fx’ed!

Hiya!! This was my original date but they changed it. How you feeling? Any signs? Wouldn't it be great if they just came in the next week!!?!?! I sort of look for it everyday now and I get some pains that make me think yes it could be starting then nothing.

Family are all hoping he's born before Xmas day but I fear he will still be cooking away January the 1st lol. I really feel I can't give it another 4 weeks. Are you still out and about or you staying home alot x

I'm still out and about although I think I over did it today walking into the town and back! I don't think I could do another four weeks though! I get pains too and get hopeful, but then nothing comes of them!

I'm being induced on December 22nd. My baby has intrauterine growth restriction so I'm having him at 37 wks 4 days. I'm worried it's going to take forever. This will be my first.

I'm due on the 27th as well. Really really hoping she'll come before the new year, but otherwise I can be patient...I'm not too uncomfortable right now, other than getting anxious at the thought that she might go overdue (there are NO signs that she'll be coming anytime soon). This is my first one, so I'm not sure what I can expect. It'd be really ideal if she comes next week, though....goodness, that sounds crazy to say! I'm going to have a baby in just a couple weeks...! Ahh!

I'm due on the 27th as well. Really really hoping she'll come before the new year, but otherwise I can be patient...I'm not too uncomfortable right now, other than getting anxious at the thought that she might go overdue (there are NO signs that she'll be coming anytime soon). This is my first one, so I'm not sure what I can expect. It'd be really ideal if she comes next week, though....goodness, that sounds crazy to say! I'm going to have a baby in just a couple weeks...! Ahh!

Ah congratulations and how exciting! Every pregnancy is amazing but the first time is somehow that little bit more easy to enjoy I found. I remember with my first feeling well enough to go out etc even overdue but this time I just want to hide inside. I'm not sure if naturally everything hurts more second time or if this baby will come naturally earlier than dd. I was induced and she was 10 days late so I never experienced the natural labour last time... So like you I don't know what to expect.

I would love him to be born by the 22nd then I kinda guess after boxing day lol. Obviously we can't choose but Christmas eve and day and boxing day would probably make his birthday abit rubbish as everyone else will be getting spoilt at the same time.

How are you feeling about labour? Xx

I'm being induced on December 22nd. My baby has intrauterine growth restriction so I'm having him at 37 wks 4 days. I'm worried it's going to take forever. This will be my first.

We’re being induced on the same day! Il be 37 weeks 6 days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->