• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone expecting their FIRST in April 2013?

Hello all you fellow April mommys to be.. How's everyone?

Well, pregnancy has gone smooth so far. I do get the occasional nausea, but have yet to actually have MS.. (fx) lol I have been having trouble with taking my prenatals as they are horrid to swallow and make me gag. So I went to target yesterday and bought their generic brand gummy prenatals.. OMGOSH they are like candy! I could munch on them all day. ha so if any of you ladies want another alternative to those horse pills, try those.. Delicious. Only downside, they don't contain iron, but at least thos vit. aren't as bad to take solo.

On another note, I woke up with this horrible lower back pain. Runs down my left side mostly although i feel it on both. Makes it so difficult to walk. I hope and pray it's nothing serious and that I may have just slept wrong. Have any of you ladies experienced that and if so, how have you dealt with it?

hey, im due 13th April, day after my partners birthday. First baby and very freakin scared (doesnt help I have a phobia of needles and blood eh?). Had my first scan on the 13th and found out im 9.5 weeks. Got my next scan on 5th of Oct when it will look a little more like a baby and a lot less of a monkey nut haha.

I seem to be suffering every pregnancy symptom under the sun and im very lucky to have my partner be so supportive, he hasnt bought any ear plugs yet, yay.

hi all, I haven't had my scan yet (it's booked for next Wednesday at around 13 weeks). Going by last period dates I am due on 5th April - only the OH's birthday!! Haha

So far I haven't enjoyed pregnancy one bit. I have been as sick as a dog, had awful headaches, restless nights and overall exhausted.... Amongst other things. My gp put me on anti sickness tablets as I have become dehydrated, if it hasn't improved by tomorrow then I have to be admitted - :( not really what I want happening. I certainly won't be doing this in a hurry anytime soon. I just hope the symptoms start settling as I enter the 2nd trimester and I might finally be able to enjoy it!! *fingers crossed*

Congratulations to everyone else :O) xx

At my scan they moved my EDD to May 11th, so I'm expecting my first in May! Hope everyone has a happy April!

So I had my scan on tuesday, it was awesome getting to see the baby move around and to get a better image of him/her! The baby wasn't in the right position for most of thetime, so it took ages to get all the measurements and everything else the she was checking for. We eventually had to do a vaginal ultrasound because the baby was just doing its own thing, moving around and what not. Anyway, in the end I got an awesome pic.:happydance:

My due date has been moved back to March 31st now! but who knows, I still might have an April baby :)

MrsHippo - i hope your m/s subsides and you start feeling better.

misspriss - good luck in May!

justmesap - I am glad you were able to get a good pic and see your baby move!

DevilsAngel - My partner is super supportive as well and it definitely makes this easier.

AFM - My nausea has gone down a bit which is good. I am trying not to worry and am not most of the time. I still have sore bbs and my areolas are darker now. And of course I am tired and get up to pee in the middle of the night. I meet with my NP next Wed. and believe she is doing another u/s. I can't wait! But of course I have to. I keep thinking a co-worker is looking at my belly when we pass by each other. I am trying to make sure to wear things that don't show my tiny belly. DH can tell it's grown but I really don't think others are able to, yet I wonder if she's looking. The funny part is my clothes are too big on me so I think I should be less self-conscious.

Hey everyone, i read on another or maybe it was this one further up i cant mind. but they can feel the little one just above the pubic bone.. I tried what they were saying i cant feel nothing lol Unless im doing it wrong :(.. I know i want be seeing a bump for a while yet as im over weight and my belly is like jelly lol.. So ive put off taking a bump pik until later on when i finally notice.

I'm not sure if the sickness has past or if there will be more to come. only been sick 3 times so far and its was all spaced out (sorry for tmi) but ive start to feel sick again lol still get sore boobs from time to time and that stretching/cramping feeling down below.

counting the days down now til tuesday need to be up early and remember my bottle of water for my next scan i think this is the one where they do the down screening i remember them saying but i cant really remember haha. Anyways i hope everyone else is doing good. and i start to feel little better again soon.

Oh my take away last night wasnt so good either :(

Cherrybump - good luck at your scan tomorrow. I have one about 12.5 weeks scheduled that checks for Downs Syndrome and something else. Don't worry about TMI as there are lots of changes going on with our bodies and it's good to know others experience things too.

My nausea has decreased a bit which is good but it comes and goes. Getting very tired at times though. I am trying to get into bed earlier at night and mostly manage to do that but not every night.

Thank you. yeah mines is for down screening lol i had to asked Ryan ( dad of baby). So early night for the both of us lol

Seeing the NP tomorrow and hopefully having another u/s and hearing the hb!

Been awhile since I've been on, had my 12 week scan Wed baby was very cooperative and we got a 3d pic.

Wow! Those are great pics, wannab! Glad to hear everything went so well!

nope hun but im buying some friday. im starting to get inchy lol

Our first lil peanut is due to arrive april 2nd!! Cannot come soon enough!

If I didnt think it may actually give daddy a full fledged heart attack (or that he'd never forgive me) id have the PERFECT april fools joke this year! hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->