• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone expecting their FIRST in April 2013?

Hey Everyone! I am new to this forum but desperately need to connect with other pregnant women. I am 7 weeks + 1 and we have not told any family at all, just my DH and I know so far, we are trying to wait til 12 weeks to tell everyone, just to be on the safe side and plus it gives us something to look forward to! But because no one else knows besides my DH and I have been going through my first pregnancy basically alone and googling EVERYTHING! It is nice to read about some of your experiences and symptoms. So far I haven't even been referred to an OBGYN so I have not has an u/s or any medical attention whatsoever, very frustrating! I've had quite a few symptoms though: the worst one: SUPER sore BB's, a little cramping (and twinges) here and there, headaches, leg cramps, queasiness (no vomiting....yet), FATIGUE!!!!!, not sure how I am making it through the days at this point, that is how tired I feel! AND last week I got this weird dark line from under my ribcage to my belly button, it faded the next day, came back and then left again and hasn't returned, I googled it and it said it was a linea negra, anyone else out there get that???

I've heard of the dark line on the belly, but to be honest I've never seen it on another woman and I don't have it. I do have more freckles on my upper arms though. I hear melanin is increased during pregnancy. Welcome to the thread!

I had my first scan and im now in the month ive moved from 22 march to the 8th apirl :D. i only lost 2 weeks but thats ok. So hello to all the aprils mummies. Oh and this is my first one to xxxxx

Hey welcome!:flower:

HI

I am 10 weeks 5 days and due april 4th:)
Congrats to everyone
Congrats to you too!:thumbup:

Hello Everyone

According to the first day of my last period I am due 25th April 2013. How lovely we're all having spring babies! :)

I am SO worried and nervous CONSTANTLY!!

I have my first appointment at Lister Hospital, Stevenage next Tuesday. I have also booked in for a private scan in Harley Street London next Wednesday. I couldn't bring myself to wait another few weeks for the first scan. Anyone else had their first scan yet?

My symptoms are some headaches, breast fullness/tenderness, slight nausea (wish I was feeling sick as a dog, seems to be like a safety symptom that everything is OK), back back ache but this has subsided this week and slight twinges and pains in my lower abdomen/pelvic area.

What are your symptoms so far?

Em xx

Hello Everyone

According to the first day of my last period I am due 25th April 2013. How lovely we're all having spring babies! :)

I have my first appointment at Lister Hospital, Stevenage next Tuesday. I have also booked in for a private scan in Harley Street London next Wednesday. I couldn't bring myself to wait another few weeks for the first scan. Anyone else had their first scan yet?

My symptoms are some headaches, breast fullness/tenderness, slight nausea (wish I was feeling sick as a dog, seems to be like a safety symptom that everything is OK), back back ache but this has subsided this week and slight twinges and pains in my lower abdomen/pelvic area.

Em xx

Hey i had my first scan yesterday and it was amazing. im still buzzing about it. Ive not had many symptoms. Just headaches, tender boobs little cramping and feelign sick which has no pasted. I do get back ache and sore feet when im had work but i stand for 4 hours straight. I'm allowed to sit down but usually there is things on the seat so i just stand lol maybe when my bump gets bigger ill use the seat more

Hello Everyone

Em xx

Hey i had my first scan yesterday and it was amazing. im still buzzing about it. Ive not had many symptoms. Just headaches, tender boobs little cramping and feelign sick which has no pasted. I do get back ache and sore feet when im had work but i stand for 4 hours straight. I'm allowed to sit down but usually there is things on the seat so i just stand lol maybe when my bump gets bigger ill use the seat more

Oh I bet it was amazing!! I can't wait for mine. How many weeks are you? So annoyed my hospital won't offer a scan with my first appointment, apparently that one is just to take some blood samples/ check health/ weight/ medical history etc.

Your simptoms sound similar to mine! You may be able to get some kind of back support that will help with standing for a long time too :)

Hello Everyone

Em xx

Hello and welcome!!! :)

I am 7w 5d and I already had my first scan. Everything went well and saw the babies heartbeat. I have pretty much the same symptoms as you minus the backaches. I also have a ton of gas- I am burping like 50 times a day and I never did before. I asked my doctor about not feeling nauseated because I was also very worried. He assured me it's completely normal and that many women never get ms. Enjoy it!

I had my first scan because I had some light spotting. I was 6 weeks 3 days then. We saw a heart beat and fetal pole it was amazing, although it was still quite small then :)

Hello Everyone

Em xx

Hello and welcome!!! :)

I am 7w 5d and I already had my first scan. Everything went well and saw the babies heartbeat. I have pretty much the same symptoms as you minus the backaches. I also have a ton of gas- I am burping like 50 times a day and I never did before. I asked my doctor about not feeling nauseated because I was also very worried. He assured me it's completely normal and that many women never get ms. Enjoy it!

Awh you're so lucky I wish I could have had an early scan, even waiting til next Weds seems ages!! Very pleased everything is OK and you heard the heartbeat, bet that was emotional and amazing! Good to know not having bad ms is not a bad sign, we're the lucky few it seems! :)

I had my first scan because I had some light spotting. I was 6 weeks 3 days then. We saw a heart beat and fetal pole it was amazing, although it was still quite small then :)

Really glad everything is OK with you, I had some light spotting 2 weeks ago, would have been 6 weeks then so glad to know that's normal xx

This is my first, i'm due on april 18th 2013, i had my first scan at 6 weeks due to some cramping. I'm so nervous cause one or two of my symptoms have gone away (although they appear sometimes)

I had my first scan right around 7 weeks, Dr did a dating scan because my cycles are so long and irregular he wanted to find out exactly how far along I was. I go in for my next appt today. I really hope he does an U/S and I get to take a pic home-the little bean should be looking more like a baby now!

As for symptoms, my ms is starting to subside finally. I still feel a bit nauseous now and
then, but not like before...maybe there is an end in sight to ms! :) I also don't have the slight cramping and twinges like I did before, only if I move to fast or suddenly do I feel something. It's weird not feeling it, so hopefully time will fly until I can feel the LO kicking inside me!

Hello Everyone

Em xx

Oh I bet it was amazing!! I can't wait for mine. How many weeks are you? So annoyed my hospital won't offer a scan with my first appointment, apparently that one is just to take some blood samples/ check health/ weight/ medical history etc.

Your simptoms sound similar to mine! You may be able to get some kind of back support that will help with standing for a long time too :)

I dunno if that was for me or not lol but im 10wks and 3 days. I think i'm going to have to find something lol because they now have moved me to lower ground floor and there is no seat there :(

I had my 1st u/s this morning and it was totally amazing! I am measuring 8 weeks 6 days but they won't change the EDD unless I consistently measure 1+ weeks ahead. I am fine with that. We got to see and hear the h/b and take home pics! My scanner doesn't work and I don't have a smartphone so can't share it but it's so cool!

Congrats cre8ing!!! Happy you got to see the little peanut today! Isn't it amazing!

Hello Everyone

Em xx

Hi Em!

i'm due on the 25th April too! though my dating scan puts me at the 22/23 but i'm going off when i ovulated.

My MS symptoms have been constant nausea. until today. today i feel ok! maybe it's lifting....

Emily

I'm so super excited! :happydance: My doctor's appointment couldn't have gone better yesterday! Got to see our little bean. Measuring at 8weeks today! Makes my edd April 26th! We were able to see & hear the heartbeat. Heart rate was 159! I'm pretty sure my own heart stopped at the sound of my baby's! Instant LOVE! Totally makes all the all day sickness totally worth it!

Attachments

• 9-13-12 scan3.jpg
    9-13-12 scan3.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 2
Congrants on yo BFP.me too I am expecting in april april the 10th. Wish u a hepi n healthy nine months

You guys I am so excited! My scan is just FOUR DAYS away! 9/18 at 1:00 pm...oh yeah.

I don't know how I am going to work at all on Tuesday morning.

You guys I am so excited! My scan is just FOUR DAYS away! 9/18 at 1:00 pm...oh yeah.

I don't know how I am going to work at all on Tuesday morning.
Good luck working that day! Mine was yesterday & talk about baby brain! I couldn't concentrate to save my life!!! Luckily it was at 1:30 so I really only had to work for 3 1/2 hours since I work an hour from home & my doc....

Now that I've hit the 12 week mark, today is the first day I actually vomited!:cry: What is that about...!? I've been nauseous (among other things) for the past few weeks but never to the point I'd vomit, I was actually quite pleased about it lol. Now today, while I was at work it happened...ugh, it was horrible. I really really hope it's just a one time thing. I was so looking forward to my ms symptoms dying down at this point...I hope I don't experience this for much longer.

On a brighter note, I have my 12 week ultra sound tomorrow.:happydance: I'm very excited and scared at the same time! Hopefully all will be well :)

That's great maybesoon!

misspriss - so excited for you tomorrow!

justmesap - I hope everything goes well tomorrow. And I hope the vomiting was a 1 time occurrence.

AFM - I was away camping with girlfriends this wknd. and had no nausea. It was great but I worried a bit. It of course came back right before we headed home. Oh well. And I told them. They are my closest friends.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->