Anyone finding 2nd pcos ttc hard

pebbles10

Reaction score
Hi ladies.
I'm trying ttc my second child. I just wanted some people to chat too. My last pregnancy took my 41/2 years to conceive.I had to try for a year.(as I had pcos, they checked me alittle bit more. But a long time before help!) I went throughout alot, I had colmid. Metformin, iuis, temoxifen, and then hormone injections. Which worked first time. My little lady was worth every minute of waiting. But everyone kept telling me once have a baby it's a lot easier second time around!!! It's only been a dew months and starting to feel down about it already.
Just wondered if anyone is having the same troubles or feelings?
Sorry for the long letter.

I'm TTC #4, but I know there are a bunch of others on here who can definitely relate.

:hugs:

Hope you get your BFP soon!
:dust:

If anyone can have a chat about it. That would be great. Feeling a little bit lost as hubby doesn't relate to how feel. He just keeps saying it will happen again. I don't think he realises what women go through each month and the things they take.

I don't think its necessarily easier the 2nd time around if you have PCOS. Our hormones are still screwy. I think I could have very easily gotten pregnant in the first 6 months after my 1st was born. I didn't have any symptoms of PCOS and had very regular cycles, but right at 6 months, everything started coming back with a vengeance. I'm ttc #2 right now. I just finished my first cycle. I think I conceived, but it didn't stick. Good luck to you.

Good luck to you.:flower:
I hope it doesn't take as long as last time. So much heart ache waiting. I have to try for 6 months before I get any help which is horrid! As I had the most expensive treatment other then ivf the won't give it to me again.. Im just at a stand still, and don't know where to go! Hubby didn't want one straight away so now my little one is 2 1/2 I can start again. He keeps saying as I'm only 29 we have time on our side. I just wana cry. But no one to talk to :cry:

How long did anyone wait until docs helped u with ttc with 2nd baby? My doc said I had to try naturally for 6 months. Just confused as speaking to hubby and sad they said we have a child already we weren't be high on the list. Even tho I have pcos!! Help!!!!!!!
What vitamins and supplements are u all taking?

With #1, it took me about 15 cycles, I think. I went to a doctor after a year of trying and they wouldn't help me at all. I ovulated on my own the whole time and they said that was good enough to get pregnant. Turned out that I had a luteal phase and possibly progesterone issue. It wasn't considered a problem because it was 10-11 days long, but I couldn't get pregnant until I started taking a B complex and extended it by a couple of days.

Right now, I am having what I believe to be a very early miscarriage on my first cycle TTC #2. It's heartwrenching.

Hello, I suffer from PCOS, and this is the reason im TTC straight away i just had my first son 4 weeks ago, so since my hormones, cervix, uterus, etc are all primed for pregnancy im trying my best to get pregnant so we can complete our family, x

With #1, it took me about 15 cycles, I think. I went to a doctor after a year of trying and they wouldn't help me at all. I ovulated on my own the whole time and they said that was good enough to get pregnant. Turned out that I had a luteal phase and possibly progesterone issue. It wasn't considered a problem because it was 10-11 days long, but I couldn't get pregnant until I started taking a B complex and extended it by a couple of days.

Right now, I am having what I believe to be a very early miscarriage on my first cycle TTC #2. It's heartwrenching.

Our my heart goes out to you. :hugs:

Hello, I suffer from PCOS, and this is the reason im TTC straight away i just had my first son 4 weeks ago, so since my hormones, cervix, uterus, etc are all primed for pregnancy im trying my best to get pregnant so we can complete our family, x

Hope all goes well.x congrats on ur birth of ur son
I just hope it doesn't take as long as before.

Sorry I meant it say hope it doesnt take as long as before for me. It loaded before I could finish my sentence.

Still finding ttc hard.
Why is pcos a witch!!!! With a b!

I have pcos and my son will be 1 in 5 days, I started ttc when he was 3 months old and have had just 3 cycles and 2 of them were miscarriages. Ovulating now on 100mg clomid 1500mg metformin so fx!

Sorry for your loss.
Ill keep my fingers crossed for you.

I'm starting hormone injections soon as soon as I get my period. Which isn't often. :(
So hopefully that will be soon.xxx

Good luck.xxxx

Am not on anything doctor are onli just going to referr to me to the FS after nearli 2years of trying for baby num 2 caught on with my doctor after like 6weeks been with my husband so this time round its hard think i have pcos my scan showed my ovaries arw fine but i have a low hormone balance i think waiting on bloods xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->