Anyone from Midhurst, west sussex or surrounding- Chichester etc?

Doodlepants

Reaction score
Hi,

are there any local mummies in the West Sussex area?

I have 2 girls aged 3 years and 4 weeks- anyone locally with children of similar ages?
x

i am from chiddingfold surrey, my house over looks west sussex border sign! still pregnant at the mo but due in 6 weeks so there will be 10 weeks between our babes :) x

:hi: You're not too far at all!
How's your pregnancy going so far? I can't believe Naomi's a month old this week already! Are you under Guildford hospital? x

yes i am did you have you little girl there? its going ok, im just sitting on my ass watching jeremy kyle most days with the fan pointed at me :s kinda ready for it to be over now!!

Ugh I feel your pain! I was so hot and fed up I just wanted her out! Both mine were 6 days late but thankfully it wasn't too hot towards the end this time round!

I had mine in Chichester as it's slightly closer, they offered me Guildford this time but I opted for chi as I knew it from having Holly. What's it like there? Have you had a tour or anything? x

not had a tour but been up there for various reasons! gonna try and tour next sunday i think. ive heard mostly good things about it, but have shut out anything bad as it will make me panic. mostly all the staff at my scans etc have been really nice apart from one who was a total dick. im sure this is the worst time of year to be pregnant! having a baby in september means being pregnant for the whole summer with the possibility of it still being muggy when you give birth :( erhghgerhghggh xx what was chi like?

Chi was really lovely, everyone was really helpful so can't complain!

How have you been doing in the heat? I felt rubbish yesterday and I'm not even pregnant!
x

ERGH is how i felt yesterday! i went over to tongham to see my friends new baby noah and oh my god every part of my body was doing something! he was adorable!2 weeks old and naked...oh i just cant wait for him to be born now! im going for a fun/awkward coffee with the FOB now so ill catch you later! x

went so so well! so glad it rained today as well! lush to wake up to raindrops landing on me and wind instead of sweat ergh. midhurst is a lovely place to live isnt it, i looked a house there a few weeks ago as im trying to move in the next few months, preferably after he is born. where abouts do u live in the town? x

Glad it went well :)
We live at the back of the holmbush estate near the industrial estate- behind the fire station way?
Not the best part of Midhurst but it's fine :)
Where abouts where you looking? It's a nice place to live- I like walking into town- the kids like it as you walk right past the duck pond!
x

Hi! :wave:

I didn't know there were any mummies so close! How many children do you have?
I've just had my 2nd- another girl :)

Hiya, I am not that far from you, I live in Hammer. I had my lil girl in Chi hospital x

No way your so close! We should have coffee this week ladies how about liphook area? X

Liphook is great for me too. I haven't been out and about with my LO on y own yet, so I'll treat it a s a challenge!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->