Anyone from Oxfordshire???

ooooo how exciting Cazza - where do you plan on having baby?

Hello!

I have decided to go to the Horton Hospital in Banbury as I feel the JR is a little too big and impersonal for me.

How about everybody else??

x

We are having a home birth :thumbup:

We are having a home birth :thumbup:

Ah, we wanted a home birth but being as the little man is being born with a few issues (cleft lip and palate), they feel it's best for us to have him in a hospital. Had he been OK, then I was soooo going down that route! :happydance:

xx

Hi ladies,

How are you all? Hope you had a nice weekend :)

I haven't really decided where to have Lentil yet? when do I have to decide by? Meant to ask midwife last week and forgot and not see her now for another 5 weeks!

x

Hi ladies,

How are you all? Hope you had a nice weekend :)

I haven't really decided where to have Lentil yet? when do I have to decide by? Meant to ask midwife last week and forgot and not see her now for another 5 weeks!

x

Hi Willow!

I have spent most of my weekend trying to actively encourage the little man to enter the world! Still no sign yet though :(

I don't think there is too much of a hurry to confirm as my midwife has never asked me, I have just chosen the Horton Hosp and the midwives there know and are aware of me as this is where I have had all my scans done. Your midwife might be more helpful than mine though so she may ask you at your next visit.

You should go on the hospital tours (if they do them) and then make an informed choice. The JR has a virtual tour which you can do online but the Horton Hosp do an actual tour every Sunday.

xx

Hi Ladies,

Hope you are all well :) and having a nice weekend.

Any news yet Cazza?

xx

Hi Ladies,

Hope you are all well :) and having a nice weekend.

Any news yet Cazza?

xx

Hi Willow! :hi:

No news as yet...he is being stubborn! Only 4 days to go until my due date so I am really hoping he will pop out soon, although I am SO not looking forward to the labour part! :argh:

Anyway, how are you? Everything going OK?

How are the rest of the Oxfordshire ladies getting on?

:hugs: :hugs:

xxxx

Well I've been in and out of the JR over the last few weeks. Lost my plug at 29 weeks and have since been in with suspected premature labour. Seems to have settled for now thankfully.

Hi Ladies,

How is everyone? Any news Cazza

Hello Kitten :) - 19th October not long now!!

10 weeks to go for me :) am getting quite nervous now....

x

Hey ladies!

Just to let you know that Baby Charlie was born on his due date at 2am!! :happydance: :happydance: :dance: :yipee: :yipee: He is lovely and his cleft lip and palate are fine also and still looks absolutely perfect.

The labour was something I would prefer to forget, but I got my little man out of it and I am chuffed to bits!

Anyway, how are you all? Who is the next one who is ready to pop?

xxxx

Cazza,

Congratulations on the arrival of baby Charlie :) you must be over the moon to be his mummy!

I'm not due for another 9.5 weeks yet, so I not the next one to pop -am getting very impatient now and hope the next few weeks go very quickly.

Take Care and enjoy your cuddles with Charlie xx

Hey ladies!

Just to let you know that Baby Charlie was born on his due date at 2am!! :happydance: :happydance: :dance: :yipee: :yipee: He is lovely and his cleft lip and palate are fine also and still looks absolutely perfect.

The labour was something I would prefer to forget, but I got my little man out of it and I am chuffed to bits!

xxxx

YAY congratulations!! So pleased - best wishes to you all :thumbup:

Hey ladies!

xxxx

yay!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :thumbup::happydance::happydance::happydance::cloud9:

Hi there :wave:

Ladies Im also from nr banbury.... work in banbury!!

I didnt think there would be anyone from around here!

Hi ladies,

I hope you and bumps are all well and Cazza and Charlie are doing well :)

Welcome Sambatiki - goodluck with TTC. Have you been trying long?

Doing anything nice for the weekend? We are going to have a BBQ later which will be nice, then sorting out the nursery ready for Lentil's arrival :D
x

Hi there!

Yes Im afraid we've been trying 17 cycles :( But Ive got clomid for next cycle if this one doesnt work! so fingers crossed!

Willow - Its lovely today.... have a fab time at the BBQ

Cazza - I feel really rude... I didnt congratulate you on your new arrival... so CONGRATS!!

How old is everyone and where are you all from??

Hi ladies i am from banbury too ( well a small village just near to it) , a regular at rugrats and halfpints!

congrats on your baby boy Charlie, Cazza!

Sambatiki i am 30 next month eeekkk, and have a DS nearly 20months and just over 4weeks preg with no 2.

have a lovely weeknd ladies x

Hi Ladies,

Fingers xx for you sambatiki, took us 9 months so can't imagine how it feels to be on 17 cycles, hope you get your BFP very soon.

Congratulations Puffin :)

I feel an oldie now lol - I am nearly 32, expecting our first and we live in Didcot.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"