Anyone get a BFP on Cerazette?

polo_princess

♥ Brookes Mummy ♥
Reaction score
Any of you ladies on here gotten a :bfp: whislt being on Cerazette?

I ask beause if you are taking it continuously and are therefore having no periods ... how would you know youve missed one to take a test?

Thats probably a really dumb question but well ... its came out of my mouth so its expected :rofl: :rofl:

i often wondered this :S i think id be constantly testing lol... well wen i was gettin it anyway :rofl: x

:rofl: well i was thinking you could be pregnant for ages and not know ... if you didnt get any MS or anything

well my friend had irregular periods anyway.. and she got to 16 weeks before she found out she was preggo, and only tested because we were windin her up sayin she was pregnant.. so god knows when she would of if she hadnt :lol: x

arent 7 days of them dummy pills though

as in 21 of the pills are brown and 7 days are white arent they and they're numbered

I went on Cerazette about 12 weeks after having Morgan and actually bled constantly the whole time I was on it (about 6 months!!!!!) :dohh:

I changed over to Micronor and have been bang on 28 day cycles ever since.... for the first time in about 10 years!!!

arent 7 days of them dummy pills though

as in 21 of the pills are brown and 7 days are white arent they and they're numbered

I dont know, ive never bled on it since ive started taking it :confused:

I didnt know they were dummy ones mixed in

i've not seen though i went on them about 6 yrs ago, if its like the mini pill that i went on they were a low dosed continuous pill and should still the witches visit, maybe you should :test: :rofl:

just googled, apparently it can give you irregular cycles if in doubt :test:

LMAO Helen ive been on it for 4 months dont say that :rofl: :rofl:

Tabs, i was the opposite to you, bled on microgynon so switched to cerazette

I fell pregnant on cerazette. I was getting periods while on the pill. I had taken a risk as after a bout of illness I didnt wait the 3 days to be protected after pill was less effective. I just felt wrong and wandered into a shop and bought a test without thinking about it. I just had an urge, if that makes sense. It's the second pill i've become pregnant on. I've been told that being over weight can reduce the pills effectiveness. I was also having IBS problems which affected it too.

I wouldnt recommend Cerazette to anyone. i only took it for 3 months and in that time. i gained weight rapidly, kept sneezing and getting itchy eyes, and got really depressed. plus i was bleeding nearly every week. The people i know who have been on it... have not got pregnant. my friend like you didnt bleed for the whole 4 years she was on it.. when she did come off it. and decided to try. it took her a year and a half to concieve, now i know with any pill that could be the case.... but have read up on cerazette and they can really mess your body up! but i would say your safe.. thats of course you been taking them everyday and not missing days

xx

I don't think cerazette has dummy pills. There are some combined pills which do but cerazette is a "mini pill" so doesn't have any, hence why most people don't have periods on it xx

I was on Cerrazette when I caught for Morgan! But I did get regular periods on it! If I flip the pack over to the clear side.. I'll see seven or so pills have different writing to the others. Those are just sugar apparantly!! Think that's why I caught because I would just take random pills out. Not sticking to the days! I tryed taking it recently and bled for 45 days solid!! So had to come off it! Went on micronor and had really bad chest pains. So now I'm just using condoms while I decide what to do!!

When i was on implant i tested every 8-12wks, to be on same side. Lol.

When i was on implant i tested every 8-12wks, to be on same side. Lol.

Thats actually a pretty good idea :thumbup:

Now you mentioned the thing about the writing on the pills Hayley, it does say in the leaflet that you must take them in a specific order so maybe they are dummy ones?

I had the depo.. (injection.. not too sure if thats the same thing but didnt test cause i thought if i wasnt getting a period i couldnt get pregnant... should have checked really but didnt get pregnant on that got pregnant on the pill! x

I got my BFP on Yasmin, so Pretty similar. I didn't miss a period, I just felt odd! I had a week of really bad constipation (sorry TMI ) and fatigue. I came back off a Hen weekend in Spain, and for some unknown reason decided to test and there it was!!
I think I just knew.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->