Anyone get a BFP on Cerazette?

ohhhh my dr just percribed this for me, but am yet to start taking it, dunno if i wanna take it now lol
I was on microgynon for years before getting pregnant, may just go back on that

oh wow just seen this! if in doubt i do say test, i found this when taking cerazette xx

i would hope we'd no before the sheets got cold :rofl: i've just found and seen your secret :yipee: xxxx

I wouldnt recommend Cerazette to anyone. i only took it for 3 months and in that time. i gained weight rapidly, kept sneezing and getting itchy eyes, and got really depressed. plus i was bleeding nearly every week. The people i know who have been on it... have not got pregnant. my friend like you didnt bleed for the whole 4 years she was on it.. when she did come off it. and decided to try. it took her a year and a half to concieve, now i know with any pill that could be the case.... but have read up on cerazette and they can really mess your body up! but i would say your safe.. thats of course you been taking them everyday and not missing days

xx

Cerazette suits a lot of people very well indeed, myself included. I became pregnant only a few months after stopping. I took it for 5 years and didn't bleed once either. I think it is unfair to blame this pill as there could be any number of reasons why someone does not conceive. I will certainly be using it again after my LO is born.

As for becoming pregnant on it it is possible every pill has a failure rate even if it's taken properly. However I would say it would soon become apparent if you're pregnant or not as most women will have symptoms at some point. IF in doubt test :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->