Anyone get BFP after BFN at 14dpo?

okay totally weird update here... i just tried an OPK i had spare (in fact ive got like 20 of them here!!) and it was positive straight away!!!!

theres no way i am ovulating right now, as my period was due and missed 4 days ago... sooooo am i pregnant?!?!

Hard to tell - someone who worked at an OB office told me lots of women try it and are disappointed cuz they aren't pregnant. But then some are. I'd wait til you have a positive HPT to be excited or call and get a blood test.

Any updates anyone? I'm waiting til Monday to take another HPT

I *think* I just got my bfp after many negatives. I am currently on cycle day 35 and finally saw something! Good luck!!

I brought my doctors appointment forward and am going for my blood test tomorrow morning!

Hey, I have just done a clearblue and got my :bfp:

I was due on Sunday and got a :bfn: on Sunday and Monday, so it definitely happens

Hi! I just spent like 25 minutes reading this thread lol because I'm in the same boat!! Hope you guys don't mind if I jump in? I am now 16dpo and got a bfn at 14dpo :( haven't tested again! (Sorry if tmi) So I'm kind of confused!? Ok so my cycle length is 29-30 days. And I got AF Dec. 11th then ovulated the 25th Now I'm almost 100% sure I ovulated dec 25th Soooo I am now 16dpo and I'm confused because on 9dpo I had spotting NOT even spotting just very little blood when I went to wipe. I took a test 11dpo and it was bfn. The. Again at 14dpo stil bfn... So could this have been ovulation spotting? I was looking up IB and then...in the search bar ovulation spotting came up...I feel dumb...call me clueless but if have never heard of ovulation spotting :/ because everything I read says IB happens within 7 days of your missed period but when I was spotting it was still 8/9 days until my next period...so I either ovulated WAY late or was this IB?? :shrug: I'm so confused can it still be IB or is this a bad sign :( also don't know if this makes a difference but I have been hungry 24/7! And (sorry if tmi) last night I have been having intense lower back pain (never ever get with AF) and cramps. This morning it subsided! It's still there no doubt but way less and still no AF. Today I'm tired, hungry but then after I eat feel sick but not to the point where I throw up (sorry WAY tmi it feels like the food is coming back up but stays in my throat), also loose stool, HEADACHE, NO boob soreness (which I hear a lot of women get) :( and I didn't test again yet, waiting until the 12th (20dpo) to test AF was due the 7/8th Good luck to everyone for a bfp!! :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: please I need stories of hope!!! Of getting bfp AFTER get a bfn at 14dpo just sad..... If this is AF she's playing a really nasty trick on me :(

I tested this morning at 14dpo and bfn. AF due today and i'm usually like clockwork. Also had cramps yesterday morning and thought AF was definitely coming but other than a little brown when i wipe, nothing since then.

Am i still in?

Hi! My name is Danielle and I'm pretty much new to the site, I read posts, but never posts myself. My husband and I are in our 4th month TTC.

Hi Ladies,
According to my Ovia calendar I am 17dpo took test and BFN. I had a miscarriage of twins in sept. Could I possibly get a BFP if I have tested and got BFN?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->