Anyone get their BFP on Femera/Letrozole??

OPK is still faint, if not fainter than yesterday. Not sure what's going on. :(. I don't usually O so I'm not sure what is going on.

Are you having any sensations in your ovaries? I am, but am hoping I'm not crazy and dreaming them.

Maybe your urine was more consentrated today? Hope you get your positive this month!! I'm having some cramping today but still negative opk. I wonder if I just had a very short lh surge which Is why I only got a positive for a few hours... Guess time will tell for us both:) maybe we will O on the same day and can been tww buddies!

Did you BD when you had a positive OPK?

I'm having cramps too. I Have an u/s tomorrow morning to see what's going on and check the status of everything. I'm praying all is well. Like you, I'm still getting negative OPKs. But unlike you, i Haven't gotten a positive one yet.

Fingers crossed for both of us. How will you know when to test for pregnancy if you don't know if you O'd? Any new news today?

It's so frustrating!!:/ I got a smiley this a.m on my opk!:) but my fertility monitor is still not peak day yet... What type of ovulation tests do you use? I use clear blue digital and I love them. Even though I've had trouble getting extra positives lol but I do like them a lot. We have actually been doing the SMEP this month on accident actually. Since I got a positive tho morning we will be today. I had cramping yesterday and now today especially. Good luck on your appt!! Keep me updated. Hopefully there will be some big follies just waiting to burst!!

Erg... Opk is now negative again! Here's how my tests have been
Cd12/ morning(-) afternoon(+) night(-)
Cd13/ negative all day
Cd14/ negative all day
Cd15/ morning(+) evening(-)
Also my ferrility monitor has only been On high and not peak yet..Does anyone hav any insight?

Erg... Opk is now negative again! Here's how my tests have been
Cd12/ morning(-) afternoon(+) night(-)
Cd13/ negative all day
Cd14/ negative all day
Cd15/ morning(+) evening(-)
Also my ferrility monitor has only been On high and not peak yet..Does anyone hav any insight?

I would trust the fertility monitor as it measures your estrogen along with lh. Estrogen and lh both have to surge for ovulation. I had this happen back in feb. where my first response was + but didn't get the egg on monitor till days later. Ovulation happened 30 something hours later after getting egg on monitor.

I would still bd to cover your bases. Also some women never get a peak on monitor, just highs and they still ovulate.

Thanks so much!! Yeah I feel like im getting close to O, so we will bd just incase:) do you think femera will cause mixed readings?

I see in your signature that you just got your BFP!!! Yay congrats to you:)

Greeneyes- congratulations!!

Nik - I'm using the target brand. I haven't invested too much yet but may after this month. I'm very nervous about my u/s tomorrow. Gosh I hope those follies have been growing!!!

Keep us updated on the OPK results!

It didn't for me. I got a peak on my monitor with femara. I didn't conceive but for sure ovulated.

Wow...yet again- negative this morning, positive at lunch... I guess it's good that we are bd every other day:)

Went for an u/s yesterday on CD 12. No mature follicles. Not even 1. We are going to look again next Thursday, but I'm likely out and do not respond to the femara. The dr said our next step would be injections. I was really hoping femara would work! Boo!

Nik- it's good you are BDing every other day because you never know!!

Went for an u/s yesterday on CD 12. No mature follicles. Not even 1. We are going to look again next Thursday, but I'm likely out and do not respond to the femara. The dr said our next step would be injections. I was really hoping femara would work! Boo!

Nik- it's good you are BDing every other day because you never know!!

Femara stopped working for me too on my 5th cycle of taking it. Went in for u/s and no follies so my re immediately started me on injections of follistim and I grew 2 follies by day 16 I think. Good luck!

TypeA So sorry:( hopefully your next scan will show an eggie:) if not I've heard those shots are awesome and will def get you to ovulate! Keep me Posted! As for me I still am getting mixed signals! This morning my opk was neg and my fertility monitor is still on high.. My boobs are sO sore thOugh. Does that usually happen before or after O?

Hmm I think before O. But I'm no expert in Oing! ;). Keep us posted!

Green eyes- I read some of your TTC journal. Before IVF what do they give you to make a mature egg for retrieval? Also was IVF really bad? I feel like it has such a bad rap (pain wise), but maybe it's not that bad?

Hmm I think before O. But I'm no expert in Oing! ;). Keep us posted!

Green eyes- I read some of your TTC journal. Before IVF what do they give you to make a mature egg for retrieval? Also was IVF really bad? I feel like it has such a bad rap (pain wise), but maybe it's not that bad?

I did one vial each of menpour and bravelle. I used ganirelix to prevent premature ovulation. Wasn't bad at all. They sedate you for retrieval and then give you a Valium for transfer. It's not bad at all.

How's everyone doing? I'm on cd19 with still a high reading on my monitor. I go in this wed for a progesterone blood test. Also my bbs are still super sensitive!

Cd20 now again another hIgh reading

I'm good. Just waiting for Thursday to see any updates.

Are you going to ask what would cause the up and down you had this month? Hopefully you get some answers!

Keep us updated! I'm on CD 16, so a few days behind you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->