Anyone get their cycle back while still night feeding/ feeding frequently?

I'm one of the unlucky ones that got my first PP AF at 8 weeks, despite EBF. I was looking forward to the lack of periods and couldn't even get one month off! :growlmad:

Got mine back at 10 months, and was still feeding quite often. I hadn't fed during the night from around 7 weeks pp though, so it wasn't that. My son started picking up on solids pretty well around 8 months.

ETA: I'm shocked and awed that some of you have babies who are 4 and 6 months and you want to TTC. You all are supermommies.

Lol, I do think I'm a bit insane :). I think it was the hormones after birth that made me super broody. At my 6 week check with the MW the contraception chat turned int a how long do we have to wait to TTC chat! Really it's an age thing for me too. I just turned 34 and I'd love two more.

I'm one of the unlucky ones and my cycle came back right away with both my boys even though they were exclusively demand breast fed. Felt a bit ripped off :haha:

It's not fair, lol. All you ladies getting your cycles back when you don't want them!

I would be happy if it stayed away forever, mind you, if it wasn't for wanting to TTC so I can understand how you would be miffed at having periods so soon.

I'm one of the unlucky ones and my cycle came back right away with both my boys even though they were exclusively demand breast fed. Felt a bit ripped off :haha:

Out of interest did they go many hours at night between feeds?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->