• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone getting married abroad with children??

fee & bump

Reaction score
Hi I was lucky enough to get engaged to my partner of 6 years on New Years Eve which was a total shock but I literally couldn't be happier.:cloud9:

Anyway, we would both like a small romantic beach wedding abroad with a few close friends and family. There will be 5 small children (3 aged about 12 months and 2 aged 5 years).

My problem is, I want it to be a small intimate wedding and just finding a location is a problem. I know its ages away (Spring or Summer 2014) but want to get things into place as expecting our second child in May.

Anyone had a similar wedding, or planning one?? Was thinking Italy but can't seen to find a beach that would be suitable or Sardinia. Don't want a very long flight with the children so no further than Greece really.

Any advise is appreciated.

Thanks in advanced
Fee x

No advice sorry but hopefully someone will be able to help you :)

We are getting married this September in Rhodes Greece. There are 20 of us going, 6 of which are children so we chose a hotel with a water park. First choice do some beautiful locations, you can check out their wedding brochure online for a browse. There's a link in my sig to my wedding journal if you want to see how we are going about it abroad xx

Thankyou Natasha, sounds great. Think we are going to go with https://www.ionianweddings.co.uk/destinations/greek-ionian-islands/zante/ and get married in Zante. Looks pretty quiet which is what we were after and still stuff to do for kids. Now the fun begins. I'll have a look at your journal for some inspiration and tips.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->