Anyone going to the London Baby Show Feb 18-20th?

YorkieMom

Reaction score
Is anyone going to the Baby Show at the Excel Centre in a few weeks? It's Feb 18 - 20th.

For those who have been before is it worth it? Did you buy lots? This is our first baby, and we have no idea what we need, so thought we'd go have a look and get ideas and just get our head wrapped around everything.

I have never been but I love those sorts of exhibitions (like the London Boat show and Ideal Home) and you can probably get loads of great offers and ideas. You don't have to buy anything just yet as you can take contact details.

I am lucky that I kept everything from when I had my son, but the company I bought all my stuff from went bankrupt!

Have loads of fun - I am sure it will be great!

I went to the last one and it was quite good. I'm going to this one too. Be prepared though - there are literally hundreds of stalls trying to sell you things you really don't need, so if you plan to buy stuff there I would go with a list of the things you need and stick to it. If you have ideas about what you want already (like specific brands), take a list of the prices you can find online so you know if you're getting a good deal or not. It's easy to get swept up and get ripped off, although lots of things do have nice reductions in price if you buy on the day.

We didn't buy lots last time as my LO was about a year old, so we bought a few toys and got all the freebies. What I was really there for was the cloth nappies! This time, I'm expecting again so I might have a look if there are any nice bedside cots there but we still won't be buying much big stuff because we have it all already.

we went when i was pregnant and we bought the pushchair and car seat, and the nursery furniture! plus picked up lots of freebies and ideas x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->