Anyone got or tried the Uppababy Vista 2015?

Bumblebee2408

Mummy to 2, pregnant with #3
Reaction score
Hi ladies

I've searched and searched double buggies thought I'd whittled it down to an Icandy until I saw the uppababy Vista.

Need to try and decide and order asap. I'm leaving it late :haha:

Any reviews??
Xxx

I don't have it but my friends with twins does and she really likes it.

We have bought one. Just in the single configuration though. We had a demo and tried out the uppababy and an icandy peach 3 in the shop. I definitely found the uppababy far easier to collapse/take carry cot and seat on or off. My dh who is tall also preferred the height of the uppababy.

A couple of friends have them too and really recommend them.

The icandy was also more expensive...but did look prettier. But practicality won overall for us.

We are def getting the Uppababy Vista - it's the bees knees of strollers! We wanted one that converts to 2, is skinny, compact (narrow wheel base for easy turning), light, stores lots underneath, and has big wheels for walking on mountain paths or through snow. I think the wheels are even solid foam so no leaking. I love all the colours it comes in and we bought the Chicco Keyfit car seat for a convertible seat option. Mom said she's going to gift it to us:dance::bunny:
I love that you can have a second seat plus a skate for an older child - it will grow with the family.

The Britax is good but it's not as light & compact and doesn't come with a bassinette. The City Select has a long wheel base so makes for very difficult turning with 2 kids in it, it's also the heaviest of the doubles. We don't have the Icandy here in Canada. And none of them have quite the storage as the UppaBaby Vista 2015.

Thanks ladies I think you've helped confirm my decision..... uppababy vista it is :-D

I tried it and found it heavy and didn't like how everything was an add on or the foam bars.

I'm going with the peg perego book pop up instead. Similar but less expensive, lighter and in my opinion nicer. I also like their car seat and won't need to buy an adapter for it. But it's not a double. I figure we'll cross that bridge when we get there.

I tried it and found it heavy and didn't like how everything was an add on or the foam bars.

I'm going with the peg perego book pop up instead. Similar but less expensive, lighter and in my opinion nicer. I also like their car seat and won't need to buy an adapter for it. But it's not a double. I figure we'll cross that bridge when we get there.

The stats say the Uppabby vista is 27.5 lbs (frame + seat), the Peg pergo book pop up is 17.6+9 (frame + bassinet-there was no seat specs). Pretty much on par though. The peg pergo comes with bassinette, as does the Uppababy Vista so no buying of extras. Difference seems like the Peg pergo front wheels are smaller, it's not convertible for 2or 3 kids, it's $100 less, less colour choice, and has less storage. It didn't say if the tires are air filled or foam, so don't know how they'd hold up.

Thanks for your advice crazycatlady5 all is appreciated xxx

Saw a few people out n about today with the vista and it looks good xxx

The stats say the Uppabby vista is 27.5 lbs (frame + seat), the Peg pergo book pop up is 17.6+9 (frame + bassinet-there was no seat specs). Pretty much on par though. The peg pergo comes with bassinette, as does the Uppababy Vista so no buying of extras. Difference seems like the Peg pergo front wheels are smaller, it's not convertible for 2or 3 kids, it's $100 less, less colour choice, and has less storage. It didn't say if the tires are air filled or foam, so don't know how they'd hold up.

I just compared carrying the frames folded up. Peg perego was lighter that way. But that being said, it's about what you are looking for, light weight was important to me. And you're right you can't convert it. If you want one that converts to a double it doesn't work for you!

It's now nearly $300 cheaper with the vista price increase. And I didn't look into colour too much, husband just wanted black. We got it today and I love it!

By extras I meant things like adapter for car seat. We got the peg perego car seat too, which is also super light, so we didn't have to buy an adapter.

I set up the basinette in the bedroom today. I want the cats to get used to it ahead of time.

My friend got the vista and loves it. It's all about what you're looking for :)

Very true crazy cat lady. This is my 2nd n they're gonna be 15-16 months apart so deffo need a double. My son only took his first steps today n still likes to nap

I just compared carrying the frames folded up. Peg perego was lighter that way. But that being said, it's about what you are looking for, light weight was important to me. And you're right you can't convert it. If you want one that converts to a double it doesn't work for you!

It's now nearly $300 cheaper with the vista price increase. And I didn't look into colour too much, husband just wanted black. We got it today and I love it!

By extras I meant things like adapter for car seat. We got the peg perego car seat too, which is also super light, so we didn't have to buy an adapter.

I set up the basinette in the bedroom today. I want the cats to get used to it ahead of time.

My friend got the vista and loves it. It's all about what you're looking for :)

Yes I agree with you & OP, it depends on your needs. We def plan to have more than 1 child so a double is the way to go. I'm glad you found one that you love :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->