Anyone got pregnant on Clomid?

SarahLou372

TTC #2 with PCOS
Reaction score
Hi there :hi:

I was wondering if there any of you ladies with PCOS who had success with clomid??

Im just nervous has I have been given clomid by my gynae this month and I state soon right after I have had my provera on the 16th October and af arrives. I guess im looking for a reassurance that its a good step.

Also Id like to mention that I have my periods whilst im on 1500mg of metformin nearly every month and only got on month of provera (7days) as my last period was light and and was over a week ago so I presuming its to get me started. He did say he think I ovulated in June 2014 on my own (well while taking metformin) its not 100% proven but he thinks its highly possible, yes its only once this year but its a start. So im going to be on 50mg of clomid.. but read that do nothing :cry:

I got pg on clomid. I ovulated for the first time ever on 50mg. For some reason it didn't work the next month then got pg on 100mg.

Good luck!

I had three cycle of clomid with my ob...50mg..ovulated each time but no pregnancy...was referred to fertility centers...my first appt dr suspected pcos...she mentioned before she puts me on clomid..to try pregnitude...it's good for ppl with pcos...anyways long story short...I didn't realize that I was already 2months preggo by than and I had no symptoms...blood test showed positive and urine test didn't show until after positive blood test...according to lab work I didn't ovulate on my own and hence I needed to go to fertility center...but ended up with spontaneous pregnancy...
Don't give up trying...also look into pregnitude...I didn't get to try but people swear by it...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->