Anyone got the kettle on?

oldbirdni

Reaction score
Anyonegot the kettle on ? Need a cuppa , AF has finally apperared and while at last my body is working again , it's a bad one and I feel pants !!! Please take pity on me and share your biccis sob sob !! :cry:

I am just about to make a cuppa & I feel for you, mine arrive Thursday night - first one after AF on 5th Aug, it has been a horrible one but very strangely has only lasted a couple of days, Friday & saturday were awful, sick, heave bleeding, exhausted then yesterday it just stopped & hasn't started again, I have never had a 2 day period since they started when I was 11 (I am 40 now) so I have no idea what is going on, very weird.

Hope you feel better soon though - have a choccie biscuit & put your feet up.

Julie x

thats exactly how i'm feeling ! heavy bleeding ,sick , cramps like you wouldnt believe and just cr*p !! and mother nature has it in for me big time cos i have to wait till oct ttc again and was planning on spending my whole holiday in spain ( well you know!!!:winkwink::winkwink:) but working it out the witch is due to appear on the day we fly out!!!!! bloody rubbish eh!! :coffee:

it is rubbish but try & have a good time on holiday, take the opportunity to relax & get yourself back to normal.

oh well at least i can sample the sangria now!!!! lol:happydance::headspin:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->