Anyone had a Jenny Renny reading??

i have a cheri reading and dont get me wrong--i do really like her--however she said JUNE for me ---i find her readings to be very broad as it can mean a June conceive, a June find out or a June birth month.

Vivki---when she did your predictions and chose a month for you--did it work out, conceive ; find out or birth month?? thanks..xx

Yeah it was very broad I can agree with that I like her also, but its really hard to pinpoint. I heard that her predictions can happen up to 2 years from when she intially predicted, this is based off of something a client of her's posted. I wish it was a way to " just know" But I am sure it will happen in due time:thumbup:

:hugs:

Just had me Gail reading and it was far more in depth than Jenny's. Really happy with it and now just hope that it all comes true xx

Just had me Gail reading and it was far more in depth than Jenny's. Really happy with it and now just hope that it all comes true xx

I agree with Gail reading being far more indepth...she sort of scared me with the property change, cause I am currently buying my home. However property change can mean anything. I wish you all the best!!! :):hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::flower::thumbup:

She scared me with a lot of things as there is no way she could have known those things just from my name and dob! I know some people don't believe but if it makes me happy if only for a day then its worth it i think! x

She scared me with a lot of things as there is no way she could have known those things just from my name and dob! I know some people don't believe but if it makes me happy if only for a day then its worth it i think! x

Yeah I agree either it happens or don't.

I would be a shocked if anything came to pass for me because none of my baby predictions have happened...lol

Good luck to you :thumbup::hugs:

I'm not meaing to be a spoil sport because I think I do believe in this but from your name and date of birth would she be able to put it in google? Then if your FB page comes up - there is some basic info on there or all of your info depending on you privacy settings?

It just came to me that all and I wondered about it!

I am in no way trying to piss on anyones party!! It was just a wonder!

xxxxx

I'm not meaing to be a spoil sport because I think I do believe in this but from your name and date of birth would she be able to put it in google? Then if your FB page comes up - there is some basic info on there or all of your info depending on you privacy settings?

xxxxx

Beadette you have a point. Also I may get jumped on by many ladies about this and thats ok. But Do you feel its appropriate that Gail is on the forums with us?? I mean I dont see Jenny or Cheri here. I am not saying its bad but she can see our discussions. I mean I liked Gail's reading it was nice and I want everyone's predictions to come true. But I am just saying should she be on the forums with us.:shrug:

xxxxx

Beadette you have a point. Also I may get jumped on by many ladies about this and thats ok. But Do you feel its appropriate that Gail is on the forums with us?? I mean I dont see Jenny or Cheri here. I am not saying its bad but she can see our discussions. I mean I liked Gail's reading it was nice and I want everyone's predictions to come true. But I am just saying should she be on the forums with us.:shrug:

Gail is on this forum? :wacko: Uhm... I don't know if there's an issue with "appropriate"... but that could definitely be a really easy way to "know things" that it doesn't seem like she could know! I don't know how I feel about that!

xxxxx

Gail is on this forum? :wacko: Uhm... I don't know if there's an issue with "appropriate"... but that could definitely be a really easy way to "know things" that it doesn't seem like she could know! I don't know how I feel about that!

Yep she is on here for sure..I was shocked..lol
Well its just how she comes in defends situations, professionally I think its not very appropriate and to tell us that more women have gotten BFP this week, That just sparks curiousity. I am sure her business is booming, but I dont feel she needs to be on the boards with us....It just seems to spark controversy I have seen a few threads where she was going back and forth with a couple of ladies..and I was like hmmm, what's up with that.:shrug:

Anyway Megg it makes sense for sure....Its easy to obtain info these days. I swear you can google any and everything the internet if a powerful tool!:hugs: to you my friend:thumbup:

xxxxx

Yep she is on here for sure..I was shocked..lol
Well its just how she comes in defends situations, professionally I think its not very appropriate and to tell us that more women have gotten BFP this week, That just sparks curiousity. I am sure her business is booming, but I dont feel she needs to be on the boards with us....It just seems to spark controversy I have seen a few threads where she was going back and forth with a couple of ladies..and I was like hmmm, what's up with that.:shrug:

Anyway Megg it makes sense for sure....Its easy to obtain info these days. I swear you can google any and everything the internet if a powerful tool!:hugs: to you my friend:thumbup:

:hugs: to you too! :flower:

I tried ruby, jenny cherri and brook, none came true :(
I sent in for a new one, [edited by admin] reading, hope this one will enlighten a bit more than just dates!!

I'm sorry girls but this is a good example of why we once stopped these, I'm still uncomfortable with them tbh. Member has a few times put down other 'readers' (some posts are now removed) whist suggesting HER OWN website ...dishonesty all the way!

Thanks Wobbles.

I started the thread out of genuine curiosity but got a bit uncomfortable with the sheer amount of 'readers' out there charging sometimes emotionally vulnerable women for what seems like 'stab in the dark' predictions.

I wont be having one thats for sure x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"