Anyone had a Jenny Renny reading??

wasnt sure whether to do it but have just sent over payment so hopefully I'll get it through soon....

Mintypeas...how long did it take for yours to come through?

hi honey it took about 3 days to come through let us know how you get on xsylvia x

well...I only sent my payment this am and have got it back already!!!
she said : Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of February 2011 from a cycle that begins in January 2011. The baby shows as a girl and her EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of October 2011 - specific reference to the 26th and 18th

It will happen when it happens....hopefully before next Jan tho!!

I got a reading today too and I only sent payment yesterday! She said that my BFP would come in Dec 2010 from a nov cycle and that it would happen using some sort of medication like clomid ( funny that seeing as I had to put a cycle length and I had to tell her my cycles were irregular after mc!!). Will just have to wait and see but I' just taking it with a pinch of salt xx

I sent payment for a reading. If nothing else, it will be good for a laugh.

I just bought a reading can't wait to see what she says!

Where it says "Name, date of birth and horoscope sign for my child(ren)" what should I put??? Am I supposed to do my own reading lol???

Got my reading back:

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of October from a cycle that begins in September. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of June 2011 -specific reference to the 20th and 29th.

My reading!!!
Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of January from a cycle that begins in December. The baby shows as a girl and her EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of September 2011 - specific reference to the 18th and 23rd.

A note in your reading indicates that your ovulation seems to be the issue to conceive at this point. No medical intervention or fertility meds are shown as needed to be used in order to conceive. Perhaps charting your cycles, temping and using vitamin supplements will help. You get on a better path towards conceiving come October.

baby girl!!! Yay!!!

got mine!!
this is our last month trying before our wedding in january 2011 and we are on clomid this cycle!

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of July from a cycle that begins in June. The baby shows as a girl and her EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of March 2011 -specific reference to the 21st and 28th.

i worked out my due dates and it would be the 21st if i have a 28 day cycle with clomid and it would be the 28th if i have a normal 35 day cycle! plus my sister and mums birthday is the 28th and my lil brothers birthday is the 21st!!!
:happydance:

Great reading!!! Good luck!

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of June. The baby shows as a girl and her EDD/birthdate is referenced around the 4th of March and the 27th of February 2011.

4th March would be my due date lol

hope thats right Deb, wouldn't it be great if you got your BFP this cycle

I had a ready from Jenny Renny which said that I would get a bfp in July from a cycle that starts in June with a birth in March 2001 showing specific dates of 21st and 23rd the baby will be a boy.

I also had a full ready from someone called Gail which wasn’t just about ttc but a full life reading. It was scarily accurate on a number of points which were really relevant to my life. She even picked up on the fact I’d had a previous loss (which I hadn’t mentioned) and said she could tell how much I want to be pregnant (true)

She even mentioned a spirit around me with the initial M who was a grandmother figure who she said was looking after our angel babies spirit. OH’s grandma passed away (will be almost a year ago) and her name was Mary and she told me that she could see spirits. That was quite scary!

Anyway Gail said that she saw a conception in January with a birth in October 2011 and then another conception sometime around July 2012 and that both children would be girls.

As much as I’d love to believe jenny – I do think that anyone could do a quick date predictor and a Chinese gender predictor and give such a quick reading. Whereas there was no way that Gail could’ve know most of the stuff she said about my past and present life and it was so scarily correct that I am inclined to believe her reading more – as much as I would rather have a bfp before January!

I had a ready from Jenny Renny which said that I would get a bfp in July from a cycle that starts in June with a birth in March 2001 showing specific dates of 21st and 23rd the baby will be a boy.

I also had a full ready from someone called Gail which wasn’t just about ttc but a full life reading. It was scarily accurate on a number of points which were really relevant to my life. She even picked up on the fact I’d had a previous loss (which I hadn’t mentioned) and said she could tell how much I want to be pregnant (true)

She even mentioned a spirit around me with the initial M who was a grandmother figure who she said was looking after our angel babies spirit. OH’s grandma passed away (will be almost a year ago) and her name was Mary and she told me that she could see spirits. That was quite scary!

Anyway Gail said that she saw a conception in January with a birth in October 2011 and then another conception sometime around July 2012 and that both children would be girls.

As much as I’d love to believe jenny – I do think that anyone could do a quick date predictor and a Chinese gender predictor and give such a quick reading. Whereas there was no way that Gail could’ve know most of the stuff she said about my past and present life and it was so scarily correct that I am inclined to believe her reading more – as much as I would rather have a bfp before January!

I feel pretty much the same. There is no way that Gail could have known some of the stuff she told me, and I felt a surge of energy as I read her email. I felt NOTHING when I read Jenny's email to me.

Sort of want a reading from Gail now! Damn! LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->